+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Banned
    You guys are delusional, 1, I been showing proof 2, More made up stories. LOL. Funny thing is I still don't even know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    You guys are delusional, 1, I been showing proof 2, More made up stories. LOL. Funny thing is I still don't even know who you are.
    u just said "And from what I remember you never owned a chimera club+15 either" and now u are saying u dont even know who i am. who the fk is delusional? lmao go to bed and stop posting.

actually i didnt you dumb fu.ck. I bought my set from someone when 4x upgrades came out. He wasn't able to charge RP's and he came back to game when sale was almost over so he sold me the set for 40k rp's so he could buy 4x upg club. NICE TRY THOUGH FAG.GOT. And I'm going to dedicate this thread to all the dumb scammer pieces of sh.it like you and your guild.

shawn u scammer and every1 know that , first time i know u it was when u scammed that mexicain guy Rain , then u kept scamming people , there is no smoke without first , that's why every 1 calling u scammed , and i saw this abs set sold on EM for 15 k rps , and it was BRONZIGirl set , he got scammed then and all his gears sold on EM

also i remember this try to scamme the the Chimera club +15 , when u was claiming u r a Girl called Emma and pat caught u lol
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-21-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Make up more stories kid. As I said I bought it from someone who needed RP's for 4x upg cuz he couldn't charge.

You bought it from Pelukazmantra who scammed them to bronzii. He tried to sell the set on Jin, and you know Shawn that there weeren't a lot of absolute sets on Jin around.

My set got bought by mesut for 15k rps, and bronziigirl got scammed his absolute set by nanabi aka pelukazmantra. You bought a set that was scammed.

Banned
    It's funny to see an absolute set scammed and the day later there's someone who spawns on EM with an absolute set with the exact same boosts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    shawn u scammer and every1 know that , first time i know u it was when u scammed that mexicain guy Rain , then u kept scamming people , there is no smoke without first , that's why every 1 calling u scammed , and i saw this abs set sold on EM for 15 k rps , and it was BRONZIGirl set , he got scammed then and all his gears sold on EM

also i remember this try to scamme the the Chimera club +15 , when u was claiming u r a Girl called Emma and pat caught u lol
    The **** are you talking about rofl? You kids are honestly delusional.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    It's funny to see an absolute set scammed and the day later there's someone who spawns on EM with an absolute set with the exact same boosts.
    It's funny i JUST proved how much and where I got it from and this scumbag still yapping.

Banned
    Looooooooool

Make up more stories kid. As I said I bought it from someone who needed RP's for 4x upg cuz he couldn't charge.

Come on emma from Montreal, we all know you're OP using photoshop.

Commander
    we all know emma suffers from down syndrome.

Shawn in real life :

Don't hate, friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast