+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    nothing on my temp atm bro, ill msg you when it's got stuff on im playing alt atm. but LOL @ takeen and LOL @ you you're always calling me scammer but always pming me for trades. just like 90% of the server.
    this abs set u didn't scame , it was on BRONZiGirl , Nanbi scammed him and sold it for 15 k rps and u bought it
    and about me saying u scammer , u pissed me off when u troll me because u got my own gears that got scammed , but i know u traded with this guy because he had the stuffs u was spaming to sell them on sell with his nicckname Kenshin , so i know u traded with him , there is ****ing something wrong ,,,,, why most of scammed items go to you ?
    just pm me when u ready

i remember i tried to buy this abs set once for a friend and he was scared even to talk to you but u over price so i just didn't reply u back
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-21-2015 at 01:39 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    this abs set u didn't scame , it was on BRONZiGirl , Nanbi scammed him and sold it for 15 k rps and u bought it
    and about me saying u scammer , u pissed me off when u troll me because u got my own gears that got scammed , but i know u traded with this guy because he had the stuffs u was spaming to sell them on sell with his nicckname Kenshin , so i know u traded with him , there is ****ing something wrong ,,,,, why most of scammed items go to you ?
    just pm me when u ready

i remember i tried to buy this abs set once for a friend and he was scared even to talk to you but u over price so i just didn't reply u back

actually i didnt you dumb fu.ck. I bought my set from someone when 4x upgrades came out. He wasn't able to charge RP's and he came back to game when sale was almost over so he sold me the set for 40k rp's so he could buy 4x upg club. NICE TRY THOUGH FAG.GOT. And I'm going to dedicate this thread to all the dumb scammer pieces of sh.it like you and your guild.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    just pm me when u ready

Make up more stories kid. As I said I bought it from someone who needed RP's for 4x upg cuz he couldn't charge.

how about u stop posting? if there is no proof of u scamming anyone why is everyone calling u a scammer? maybe u want me to remind u of how u tried to scam me and u ended up paying twice as much? emma selling chimera club +15 and charging back before anything happened. paypal blocking ur account with 150$ stuck on it and u had to pay another 150$ through western union cause i wouldnt accept ur ****ty money sent from fake paypal accounts anymore. seriously get a life u piece of ****. u are the biggest trash i have ever seen playing any mmorpg. i would rather play a matchmaking game in csgo with 4 russians on my team than dealing with u.

edit: u were buying this chimera from me. my mistake
    Last edited by Krzak87; 02-21-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    how about u stop posting? if there is no proof of u scamming anyone why is everyone calling u a scammer? maybe u want me to remind u of how u tried to scam me and u ended up paying twice as much? emma selling chimera club +15 and charging back before anything happened. paypal blocking ur account with 150$ stuck on it and u had to pay another 150$ through western union cause i wouldnt accept ur ****ty money sent from fake paypal accounts anymore. seriously get a life u piece of ****. u are the biggest trash i have ever seen playing any mmorpg. i would rather play a matchmaking game in csgo with 4 russians on my team than dealing with u.

what the fu.ck? are you delusional? i never had chimera club+15 LOL. and you never bought anything from me retard.

what the fu.ck? are you delusional? i never had chimera club+15 LOL. and you never bought anything from me retard.
    oh really? what are u gonna say now faggot? everyone knows who emma in this forum is. here is the screenshot. and now please shut ur mouth cause everyone is tired of u making posts in forums

Last edited by Krzak87; 02-21-2015 at 03:45 PM.

now go and speak some more of scumbags in this game. ****ing trash

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    oh really? what are u gonna say now faggot? everyone knows who emma in this forum is. here is the screenshot. and now please shut ur mouth cause everyone is tired of u making posts in forums

Uhm lol? Any GMs? RMT?

Banned
    Ummm??? LOL. Is this kid admitting to RMT. And by the way that's not my email? LOL. Where do you kids get these stories from. And from what I remember you never owned a chimera club+15 either. Please get your fake stories straight before you lie and admit to RMT on forum. LOL. tHE TRASH IS REAL.

Ummm??? LOL. Is this kid admitting to RMT. And by the way that's not my email? LOL. Where do you kids get these stories from. And from what I remember you never owned a chimera club+15 either. Please get your fake stories straight before you lie and admit to RMT on forum. LOL. tHE TRASH IS REAL.
    Yeah this is the RMT. And anyone knows the time u were acting emma was about the time of this trade. Now seriously be gone.

The difference between u and me is i show proof and u just talk **** like always.

btw: this account can be banned. not like i care about a dead game.