+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Lets talk about events....

So lately this is what I see.

Lime boss spawn event on friday. a billion ducks spawned and lots of pvp where the strongest win 100% for sure every time.

Last man standing - pay the most get free **** as long as you have your guild in a party with ya till the end of the event and everyone else is dead.

The dumb ass box event - need I say more? Gm just randomly pops to 1 box cause.... why not?

Lastly trivia event? Please I could ask the gms 20 questions about this game and none of them would be able to answer correctly.

Other than the dumb luck event, and the trivia event. The rest are strictly win by best gear on at that moment which only contributes to the problem.

Boss events are nice but I feel they need to be moved to the soccer arena with a boat load of patrols. As well as other events held at another spot on the map so that 1 guild cant control all of the event.

Last man standing brackets - to make it more fair to other players and for ****s sake make it so people cant be in parties Cause thats fair for anyone who is by them selves.... >.>

NEW PRIZE system.

People get tickets (take your pick of the hundreds off different ones that have been used for events over the last 7years I bet there are a LOT)

Ok so for stuff like Last man standing and stuff. You have prize for first 2nd 3rd place.

First gets 5 tickets
    Second gets 3 tickets
    Third gets 1 tickets

What do these tickets do. Well you can exchange them to gms for items.

1 ticket = 3 pack of ultimate scrolls of choice or 30% all stat scrolls.
    2 tickets = rare pres stone (nov)
    3 tickets = brave opt item
    4 tickets = unique pres stone (nov)
    5 tickets = ancient pres stone (nov)
    6 tickets = rare pres stone (reg)
    7 tickets = shiney opt stone
    8 tickets = unique pres stone (reg)
    9 tickets = ancient pres stone (reg)
    10 tickets = 2 pc 15 day costume (+20 all stat cost +10 all stats hat)
    11 tickets = 1 3 socket costume
    12 tickets = rare costume socket option
    13 tickets = 15 day mount (80% mobi)
    14 tickets = 15 day mount (100% mobi)
    15 tickets = Noobie epic weapon (30day)
    16 tickets = 3 pack lvl 7 stones
    17 tickets = stat/skill reset stone
    18 tickets = job reset stone.
    19 tickets = guild creation ticket
    20 tickets = 15 day hunter kit.
    21 tickets = 7day solo/party pack (you get both)
    22 tickets = permanent tight or light weight bag x1
    23 tickets = 50 slot treasury bag
    24 tickets = Improved general talisman.
    25 tickets = 5 pack of lvl 7 stones
    26 tickets = 3pack 300% solo / party scrolls (you get both)
    27 tickets = Perma mount
    28 tickets = gold solo/party pack (you get both)
    29 tickets = platinum party pack
    30 tickets = Ulti master pack
    Up to 50 tickets.
    50 tickets = 1 upgrade part .

Yes I know rewards seem random. I was personally listing off just random suggestions for what they could be. This doesnt prevent there being multiple options for tickets 1-49. Even if someone was able to participate in EVERY event. IT would still take them 10 1st place wins to get 1 upgrade part while the single winner events will result in a max of 3 tickets per win.

Conscript
    no1 pts in lms event,,if ur caught ur DQ'd
    what ppl do is ofc support their frnds/guild members
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Banned

Awards Showcase

I like your current idea, I will definitely think about it and see what can be done.
    As for event suggestions, for everyone else who wishes to pitch in make sure to post your ideas and event desires here.
    I'll make sure to look into them and start planning for future changes. Specially with the new race hype coming in I want to bring as many events as possible.

As for the system you speak of, if the "Ticket System" is something that could be implemented it might take a couple dev requests to create a unique Ticket code so they
    don't overlap with Upgrade weapon sales or special festivity ticket ones.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I like your current idea, I will definitely think about it and see what can be done.
    As for event suggestions, for everyone else who wishes to pitch in make sure to post your ideas and event desires here.
    I'll make sure to look into them and start planning for future changes. Specially with the new race hype coming in I want to bring as many events as possible.

As for the system you speak of, if the "Ticket System" is something that could be implemented it might take a couple dev requests to create a unique Ticket code so they
    don't overlap with Upgrade weapon sales or special festivity ticket ones.
    bring back pvp events specified to races/lvls
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Banned
    NEW EVENT - Hide and seak boss event. (High level) (no ticket awarded for event)

Gms spawn several bosses all over the maps of rohan and gives dumb clues where they might be found. Players then have to hunt out these bosses on various maps for a chance for the nifty boss drops.

Hide and seek boss event (medium)
    All r4 bosses lower than ziet he will be included in the high event potentials.

Return of old event = Hide and seek. 3 winners total (3 tickets per winner)

Gm hides somewhere on one of the maps. People need to find the gm and trade them (mystery item to win)

Return of old event = 1v1/ 2v2/ 3v3 pvp event.

No pots, no scrolls, pets allowed, outside buffs allowed, no party buffs(1v1only).
    3v3 - 5 teams register 3 winner (5 tickets for first place team) (3 tickets for 2nd place team) (1 ticket for 3rd place team)
    2v2 - 10 teams register 3 winner (Same as 3v3)
    1v1 - 20 people register 5 winners ( 1st -5 tickets 2nd - 4 tickets 3rd - 3 tickets 4th - 2 tickets 5th - 1 ticket)

EPIC RETURN Event - BOOMFORCE! (no ticket award) (server v server time event)
    OK so im quite sure that with 4parts you guys can make good old boom force pretty damn strong and tanky. However there wont be just 1 of him there will be a whole party of Boom chars. (1 of which will be a ranger for much much more added difficulty)

Event starts. From Bergendy Brewery on Kai'Non map and ends at gathering hall.

Punishment! Should a single character from the boom squad make it to the gathering hall the servers will suffer reduced forge/ refine rates for the weekend!
    Win : nothing
    Win with best time between isen/jainus : Increased exp, forging, refining, event for the weekend.

GM rules. GM chars must be murder status running no drop scrolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant leave behind one of your own party unless they died. You must all stick together. If cornered unleash hell on everything around you. Im assuming good ol boomy with gm rings and dual 4part weapons being lvl 115 with aoes.... I think he can do some dmg to those around him ^_^ At least he used to when he was a lvl 99 anyways in the old events. !!!NO 100% dd weaps on boom squad members!

Player rules. PVP is allowed but not encouraged. Boom squad characters are VERY strong. You will need to muster the servers strength together to kill them. If any of the boom squad reaches the gathering hall. You lose!

Isen boom force : No 4part weapons however gms will still be very very tanky and strong! Use tactics just because jainus has much stronger weapons boom squad will be much stronger too since they will all have them.
    Last edited by StrOwnz; 02-20-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Make ticket> gets duped 3 months from now when people lose track of who won what.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    that just means they need to keep logs on who wont what. IF they cant keep simply logs of that stuff. They shouldn't be doing what they doing.

They should just award people achievement points for winning events then people will want to participate in every event they can. And they can pick from the list of things on the achievement shop.

Or in my case since I dont wana play rohan anymore unipin credits kappa

Need help? PM me

Banned
    the problem with "winning" is that we know who will win the majority of events since they have spent a metric **** ton on this game.

Theres also event server uncle dekon.

Everybody gets the same stuff on event server (+18 stuff) so then it becomes a who has the most people event lol

Need help? PM me