+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Glad we were able to assist, thank for your kind words OzRacer1!
    As for RedRyder, he was pretty good, I was able to meet him when I first joined the company and he was around. He was definitely big loss to the team.
    I have no affiliation with any users and don't have the desire of camel, Molly's, elephants, Unicorns Soft kahtos or King Lions sacrifices.
    If I'm able to assist the support team and help any of you guys, I'm more than glad to do so. No sacrifices needed.
    nice u assist him been waiting 1 month for my request still nothing
    KnockOut

Banned
    Totally agree about what you say. And if a Game Master is playing within the game he must always, by rule never reveal his Game Master position within the company. He can have a personal account which must be treated as a customer and as equal as any other account. If a Game Master breaks this rule it causes concern, brings drama and all the good stuff that could be seen in the past.
    There's been previously a lot of drama indeed and we were able to identify the staff involved in favoritism and assistance for individual players instead of the whole world of Rohan, and due to that, they're no longer with us. A Game Master should never be affiliated or have friends within any guild.
    I am everyone's friend without exception and try to assist everyone as equally as it should be, as all game masters should. But of course, break the "Bro Code Terms of Service" and the ban hammer takes place.
    Currently, there is someone constantly auditing each Game Master's account and movements to prevent things from the past from happening again.
    Well thats good to see now we just have to talk about fixing the current in game events ^_-

Ye Atzigan is doing a great job. Thanks for a quick response to my ticket ^^

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    nice u assist him been waiting 1 month for my request still nothing
    Currently I can see that there are no support tickets 10 days old or more. If you kindly provide the ticket ID I'll definitely be able to look into what seems to be the issue.
    Even if it's closed, I'll make sure to re-open it if that happened.

Currently I can see that there are no support tickets 10 days old or more. If you kindly provide the ticket ID I'll definitely be able to look into what seems to be the issue.
    you said this other thread i sent u i also reply to the same email i got from gms 3 times now idk wt more i can do keep filling out same form for next 1yr?
    KnockOut

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    you said this other thread i sent u i also reply to the same email i got from gms 3 times now idk wt more i can do keep filling out same form for next 1yr?
    Negative henlloydza, please provide me the thread url and I'll make sure to look for the ticket number you posted. With the high quantity of threads appearing, it's sometimes really difficult to keep track of all the posts.

Negative henlloydza, please provide me the thread url and I'll make sure to look for the ticket number you posted. With the high quantity of threads appearing, it's sometimes really difficult to keep track of all the posts.
    i just resent u the ticket ID in priv msg if u check i sent u 1 a few days ago 2
    KnockOut

Conscript
    ticket # 222144 its about spend event
    sineida and gutter keeps telling me i got my rewards.i did.but incorrect amount
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg