+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Atzigan - YOU ROCK! - People don't give you enough credit / thanks

Atzigan -

Thanks to you and your service, you have outdone your service yet again. You recently helped me out with one of the tickets I have had during the years I been playing this game, and let me say this, most of my tickets have been handled fine, but you sir, dealed with it by far better then any other GM in the past has done.

My hat is off to you good sir, I may not go around the forums veery much and if I may make a observation, I don't see many people saying thank you or your doing a awesome job. Well sir, your doing great in my eyes and I can't thank you enough.

Yes, we all know there are always room for improvment, but quite frankly, you sir don't need to change at all. Your awesome jus the way you are.

Your boss if you have one needs to give you a raise or something for your service, assistance, and just you being who you are is above most peopel are.

WAY TO GO!

I think the entire community should give you a high five and a pat on your back.

Commander
    tbh I never had any problems with support, except once with verenbaen who did not find my ferkhan club in the server logs >.>

But again, that's maybe because one of my chars is in e2n #conspiracytheory #frogfacesaysgmcorrupt #whye2nnotbannedomagah
    Don't hate, friends.

Atzigan is one of the better ones we have had around here. Thankfully he is a high enough level in the support structure that he can take the time to actually investigate a problem rather than parroting off a book of responses and actually get problems resolved favorably most of the time.

He reminds me a bit of RedRyder back in the day.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Atzigan didnt help you it was KnightDreams you owe him an animal sacrifice now preferably a camel.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Atzigan didnt help you it was KnightDreams you owe him an animal sacrifice now preferably a camel.
    Better yet, 4 camels, 2 elephants, and 300 vargs

Banned

Awards Showcase

Glad we were able to assist, thank for your kind words OzRacer1!
    As for RedRyder, he was pretty good, I was able to meet him when I first joined the company and he was around. He was definitely big loss to the team.
    I have no affiliation with any users and don't have the desire of camel, Molly's, elephants, Unicorns Soft kahtos or King Lions sacrifices.
    If I'm able to assist the support team and help any of you guys, I'm more than glad to do so. No sacrifices needed.

Darn, here I was going to make some rugs and perhaps a coat with those varg skins.

Oh well, it was the thought that counts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Glad we were able to assist, thank for your kind words OzRacer1!
    As for RedRyder, he was pretty good, I was able to meet him when I first joined the company and he was around. He was definitely big loss to the team.
    I have no affiliation with any users and don't have the desire of camel, Molly's, elephants, Unicorns Soft kahtos or King Lions sacrifices.
    If I'm able to assist the support team and help any of you guys, I'm more than glad to do so. No sacrifices needed.
    Atzigan, it is nice to see that you are actively helping people, and working to keep the player base around rather than the old days. I like to refer to them as the stone age. GM's in most cases would deny the possibility of everything. They wouldn't actually investigate anything. I remember it took till Jimmy showed that you could do a lot of things that gms were saying were "impossible" for them to open their eyes and realize most of the bs gms were spitting was complete crap.

However this game has been polluted with staff becoming involved with guilds and player base. Im sure Iceyyy and a few others could rattle off a list of names of players that happen to be game staff that have been "let go" or quit under their own will. Either way I feel like more accurate monitoring should be done. While im not saying prohibit gms from playing the game. WE have had our fair share of gms who didnt play who didnt have a clue about how the game worked or played or even mechanics of the game. I just think that if a gm decides to put their personal character in a guild. They should be prohibited from consulting on tickets pertaining to their guild mates or enemy guilds . Not saying favoritism however bias will always exist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OzRacer1 View Post
    Atzigan -

Thanks to you and your service, you have outdone your service yet again. You recently helped me out with one of the tickets I have had during the years I been playing this game, and let me say this, most of my tickets have been handled fine, but you sir, dealed with it by far better then any other GM in the past has done.

My hat is off to you good sir, I may not go around the forums veery much and if I may make a observation, I don't see many people saying thank you or your doing a awesome job. Well sir, your doing great in my eyes and I can't thank you enough.

Yes, we all know there are always room for improvment, but quite frankly, you sir don't need to change at all. Your awesome jus the way you are.

Your boss if you have one needs to give you a raise or something for your service, assistance, and just you being who you are is above most peopel are.

WAY TO GO!

I think the entire community should give you a high five and a pat on your back.
    Glad to see you got your stuff back. Lets hope the gms are so favorable with my entire character that was stripped naked of gear. Such as a 4part axe, accessories, glacial set, and some other stuffs.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Atzigan, it is nice to see that you are actively helping people, and working to keep the player base around rather than the old days. I like to refer to them as the stone age. GM's in most cases would deny the possibility of everything. They wouldn't actually investigate anything. I remember it took till Jimmy showed that you could do a lot of things that gms were saying were "impossible" for them to open their eyes and realize most of the bs gms were spitting was complete crap.

However this game has been polluted with staff becoming involved with guilds and player base. Im sure Iceyyy and a few others could rattle off a list of names of players that happen to be game staff that have been "let go" or quit under their own will. Either way I feel like more accurate monitoring should be done. While im not saying prohibit gms from playing the game. WE have had our fair share of gms who didnt play who didnt have a clue about how the game worked or played or even mechanics of the game. I just think that if a gm decides to put their personal character in a guild. They should be prohibited from consulting on tickets pertaining to their guild mates or enemy guilds . Not saying favoritism however bias will always exist.
    Totally agree about what you say. And if a Game Master is playing within the game he must always, by rule never reveal his Game Master position within the company. He can have a personal account which must be treated as a customer and as equal as any other account. If a Game Master breaks this rule it causes concern, brings drama and all the good stuff that could be seen in the past.
    There's been previously a lot of drama indeed and we were able to identify the staff involved in favoritism and assistance for individual players instead of the whole world of Rohan, and due to that, they're no longer with us. A Game Master should never be affiliated or have friends within any guild.
    I am everyone's friend without exception and try to assist everyone as equally as it should be, as all game masters should. But of course, break the "Bro Code Terms of Service" and the ban hammer takes place.
    Currently, there is someone constantly auditing each Game Master's account and movements to prevent things from the past from happening again.