+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atzigan could u

Atzigan could u

Tell the devs that are making trinity to make a new unique rings for her? Because I believe if trinity is going to be a competetive champion in the field then all people should have an equal chance to play her in her best dmg\support and not only those who have boosted op rings.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Should be Brand new rings that she needs tho new rings shouldnt be better then boss drops +18/12 cuz then it will make boss drops to ****

Or maybe they can make rings that only can be equiped by trinity.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Hey i have a better idea how about we wait and see what are going to be this new races stats and abilities. I'm here still scratching my head on how a magic based Loli char (Mar/Mer) can change into a melee based (Noir) class and keep the same based stats. Only testing and playing it will say how this works.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

No idc about testing her im telling him a whole different thing than what you are talkin about.
    I just want them to release rings that are made only for her so they dont take alot of time after releasing trinity.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Starting Gear only for that race if i understand correctly. Not a bad idea after all :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Not only a start gear but also an end game gear that can be made by all the people so everyone can have the chance to start from the 0 with her.
    And in the same time still have the chance to close it to 100%
    U see, some items like abso and +18 rings are rare and hard, so if trinity had her own gears it would be awesome because then new people will play new champion.
    Last edited by kromantian; 02-20-2015 at 04:29 AM.

{Prophet Mohammad}

You cant make those assumptions until you see what the trinity class has for base stats.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Still we can't say those things..all we had to do is to wait for it.