+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @OzRacer1
    Next time let me scam you cause i need that weapon more than that Madarasdfgaseg whatever is his name.

But seriously in this game don't share if you don't know the person your trading/sharing w/e he is, even better don't trust anyone with your sh1t.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I think he learned that lesson the hard way and paid dearly for it.
    Sometimes it is the only way some of us learn these lessons because we disregard the misfortunes of others thinking it could never happen to us.

This kind of scam never happened to me, but then I would only lend someone i do not have physical access to things I can afford to lose.
    The only person I would trust with something valuable is the person whose house I can walk to with a baseball bat if they tried to scam me.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-20-2015 at 06:38 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Sometimes it is the only way some of us learn these lessons because we disregard the misfortunes of others thinking it could never happen to us.

This kind of scam never happened to me, but then I would only lend someone i do not have physical access to things I can afford to lose.
    The only person I would trust with something valuable is the person whose house I can walk to with a baseball bat if they tried to scam me.
    Hahahaha agreed completely xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OzRacer1 View Post
    Well, I spend over 100 bucks making a 4 part KATARS and making them anchient and all nine yards, and what do I do? I took another players word and then I lose the weapon...... DANG am I stupid.

Anyway, there is a player running around named: MadaraUchica, level 115 dhan.

Soppossedly he or she just sold a 115 templar that was in the BOOBS guild.

Anyway, he told me all these things how he was so and so in the game and that he wanted to show me wthe damage difference was with those katars vs. swords and so I should trade him my katars for the swords.

Well, I got screwed. He ran off with the KATARS naturally and even after that, he has been pesturing me even after it.

Just thought I might share with crazy and very stupid story with the world.

I think I am gona run off and bang my head on the wall. Maybe it will do some good.
    I feel for you dude....... this has happened to us all even the Mighty Latvala. I remember when I first started and somebody wanted to see my pluion armor I just made. Long story short, he logged off and stole my precious pluion. This will make you stronger as every hero must experience pain in order to grow. Who knows? You may be the next Mighty One
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Oh well, I feel sorry for you brother..scammers, scammers and scammers everywhere. You should've not trust those other players that always says flowery promises </3. haha

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShriker View Post
    Well, I don't lke to make trouble or rock the bout, but this person just ain't right and you talk to him, he's driving me freaking mad.

"Delete the ticket and I will trade it back" If you send the ticket, I will delete the weapon" I mean, come on...... Grrr............. On and on and on.
    Take a snapshot and send ticket with IG conversations.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

And once its done you end in jail and gone for long time because at the end of the day you don't own the property of the items according to what you said.

ie : shawn scams you, you destroy him with a baseball bat but you'll end in prison possibly for 15 years. Does that worth it ?
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I wana help you so I will give you ShadowAce's exclusive guide on how to get away with murder.

Step 1: Write a ticket to live support
    Step 2: Join Equal2None guild
    Step 3: PM KnightDreams and tell him your ticket's ID number
    Step 4: ?????????
    Step 5: Not only is the scammer banned and your katars returned to you but they have also become +18
    Oh wow Shawn you mad.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    And once its done you end in jail and gone for long time because at the end of the day you don't own the property of the items according to what you said.

ie : shawn scams you, you destroy him with a baseball bat but you'll end in prison possibly for 15 years. Does that worth it ?
    Justifiable homicide. Ask Sheldon ...
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

step 1: write about day on forums
    step 2:???
    step 3: profit.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.