+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Leason learned, was stupid, Kinda scammed, WATCH OUT!

Well, I spend over 100 bucks making a 4 part KATARS and making them anchient and all nine yards, and what do I do? I took another players word and then I lose the weapon...... DANG am I stupid.

Anyway, there is a player running around named: MadaraUchica, level 115 dhan.

Soppossedly he or she just sold a 115 templar that was in the BOOBS guild.

Anyway, he told me all these things how he was so and so in the game and that he wanted to show me wthe damage difference was with those katars vs. swords and so I should trade him my katars for the swords.

Well, I got screwed. He ran off with the KATARS naturally and even after that, he has been pesturing me even after it.

Just thought I might share with crazy and very stupid story with the world.

I think I am gona run off and bang my head on the wall. Maybe it will do some good.

Serf
    hate thieves and scammers. to lazy to work for it themselves. what's even more sad is they r typically the ones who could easily afford anything they want taking from those that work really hard for the little they have. grrrrrrrrr

Banned
    sorry to hear that

Well that sucks :/ I feel sorry for you
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

I wana help you so I will give you ShadowAce's exclusive guide on how to get away with murder.

Step 1: Write a ticket to live support
    Step 2: Join Equal2None guild
    Step 3: PM KnightDreams and tell him your ticket's ID number
    Step 4: ?????????
    Step 5: Not only is the scammer banned and your katars returned to you but they have also become +18

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I wana help you so I will give you ShadowAce's exclusive guide on how to get away with murder.

Step 1: Write a ticket to live support
    Step 2: Join Equal2None guild
    Step 3: PM KnightDreams and tell him your ticket's ID number
    Step 4: ?????????
    Step 5: Not only is the scammer banned and your katars returned to you but they have also become +18
    Huh? You trying to make me happy and laugh? lol

ShadowAce, I was once in Equal2None guild when they were on the other server before it was merged. I sold the charactor and went back to RAN server.

I dont joke when it comes to influencing the GMs yeah just go let adam help you np np

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I dont joke when it comes to influencing the GMs yeah just go let adam help you np np
    Well, I don't lke to make trouble or rock the bout, but this person just ain't right and you talk to him, he's driving me freaking mad.

"Delete the ticket and I will trade it back" If you send the ticket, I will delete the weapon" I mean, come on...... Grrr............. On and on and on.

I will PM KnightDreams as you suggest in the game, will see what happens. For some reason, I am not sure this will resolt in anything other then letting people know this jerk is in the game. But hey, anything is better then nothing.