+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Jeesh if Adam is so rich he wouldn't be duping and scamming people from his own guild.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Jeesh if Adam is so rich he wouldn't be duping and scamming people from his own guild.
    excuse me who i scammed from my own guild ? and about duped **** u don't have access to my account so don't talk about things u don't know
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    maha?
    maha again?
    oh wait maha another time?
    damn her sister too?
    wtf even pat?
    LMAO this made me laugh
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    excuse me who i scammed from my own guild ? and about duped **** u don't have access to my account so don't talk about things u don't know
    You were crying on forums for Euthen to unban you, and your other account to which you moved your stuff so I think everyone knows that.

Why you scam Mesut :/

You were crying on forums for Euthen to unban you, and your other account to which you moved your stuff so I think everyone knows that.

as i said don't talk about things u don't know , i was locked because i shared the account with nico not because i had duped items , and about scamming mesut u ****ing make me laugh so hard mesut online atm and he using my gears so how come i scammed him ? or u just making up stories and believe ur self ?
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

wow you know much about what happen in game, hiding in lowbis much and claiming you quitted the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    im not logging into rohan ever again this company has lost a 7 year loyal costumer you can come pvp on TERA @ velika outskits AV I am only there all day.
    If only you ever charged, ynk might miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    50k? The dream? Item on IM with that price incoming?? Haha, those items were probably given long long very long ago. Possibly at the time I was a water boy back when Playwith was YNK.
    I truly do not know the reason why those items vanished into the wind and players were unable to obtain them anymore.
    That item without modification is just a cosmetic item, so that was possibly an "Epic Accessory" back then.
    I might be able to bring them back again, maybe initially as an event and then within the Item Mall. But I can't really promise anything.
    [No, if it ever happens it won't be 50k RPs, maybe 4999 RPs...not just kidding don't take the pricing seriously]
    But will see what's possible.
    so you're basicly saying: "you know those old school guys who possibly spent over 500$ to get these nice accessories?
    Fuck them, we'll sell them at 1/10th of the price they bought them for."

The blindfolds were supposed to be an exclusive item, that was around on the 6(?) original servers.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    If only you ever charged, ynk might miss you.

so you're basicly saying: "you know those old school guys who possibly spent over 500$ to get these nice accessories?
    Fuck them, we'll sell them at 1/10th of the price they bought them for."

The blindfolds were supposed to be an exclusive item, that was around on the 6(?) original servers.
    actually 3 servers :P ohn (Torian+Syrephis+Marea) shielyn(silva+ahkma) and tempest.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me