+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    those rings are boss drops , they r not rare , what logic u are talking about retarded ? , u can't compare Blindfold or [DD , Dmg reflect , Melee ] Armors with available rings that u can have them

and the logic says , Atzigan had to boost another item for people who had +18 weapon before the merge
    u r going completely retarded
    Lol I wonder why are u underestimating the fact that not anyone can have a +18 boosted rings.

Oh yeh u are used to get free shez from people.
    Last edited by Bledos; 02-19-2015 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    yea we heard ur story how u "made" 13 rings in blessin event op liar.. rates not close to ran rates and its way harder to make +18s
    i didn't have 13 club +18 O.o just GTFH GM boosted only Featehrs i have only Rulers find another point to troll
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

those rings are boss drops , they r not rare , what logic u are talking about retarded ? , u can't compare Blindfold or [DD , Dmg reflect , Melee ] Armors with available rings that u can have them

and the logic says , Atzigan had to boost another item for people who had +18 weapon before the merge
    u r going completely retarded
    Yeah sucks to be you boomforce was 7 ****ing years ago doesnt mean its a good idea to sell them you ****in derp.

Also why do you get to trade some +18 club when people spent 100k+ rps to buy an upg off the EM? All those epic/upg weapons became obsolete why dont they deserve compensation?

wait wait guys I know the answer they are not in e2n right?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Lol I wonder why are u underestimating the fact that not anyone can have a free +18 boosted rings.

Oh yeh u are used to get free shez from people.
    i never got a free stuff from any 1

i never got a free stuff from any 1
    oo Yea right lolzzzzzzz keep lie plox its doin good to ur soul

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Yeah sucks to be you boomforce was 7 ****ing years ago doesnt mean its a good idea to sell them you ****in derp.

Also why do you get to trade some +18 club when people spent 100k+ rps to buy an upg off the EM? All those epic/upg weapons became obsolete why dont they deserve compensation?

again u talking about E2N , E2N is me and i will disband soon since pat quit , E2N never bother them self send a ticket , most of them don't know how to deal with the gm or the support . thats why i had to send alot of ****ing tickets for guild members when they face any problems

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    oo Yea right lolzzzzzzz keep lie plox its doin good to ur soul
    mention some names of those people who give me free stuff i'm w8ing

Commander
    Them guys doesnt even realize pat actually quit for real.

plz gm^strellan go on tera we'll b happy and we're pretty sure a great career of profarmer awaits you here

you'll even enlighten on tera forums all the ppl about what to do and what not to do because you're a GM.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-19-2015 at 08:54 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

i can't help than noticing you are butthurt of E2N guild members, but sadly it doesn't matter that those items were long time ago and then its not a good idea to put them on sale again, Atzigan wasn't in charge for these events, old gms were, and new gms wouldnt know about those events so they wouldnt re do it, that's why and because server merge there should be sale events like that one soon.

Commander
    yo strellan godshyt is maxed out btw ? xDDDDDD

how come he get stronked by templars not maxed out ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Don't hate, friends.