+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Yet no1 will miss strellan bcs retarded beyond retarded.

Booted off from Ran, LMAO BB GM^STRELLAN.
    I dont see reason to quit what i see is a reason to keep rape ur ass even with 18s from gms ))))))))))))))))))) JIN FAIL SERVER WITH FAIL GUILDS all e2n star and haters r **** u guys lucky u have atleast tm on ur side to help abit..

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    50k? The dream? Item on IM with that price incoming?? Haha, those items were probably given long long very long ago. Possibly at the time I was a water boy back when Playwith was YNK.
    I truly do not know the reason why those items vanished into the wind and players were unable to obtain them anymore.
    That item without modification is just a cosmetic item, so that was possibly an "Epic Accessory" back then.
    I might be able to bring them back again, maybe initially as an event and then within the Item Mall. But I can't really promise anything.
    [No, if it ever happens it won't be 50k RPs, maybe 4999 RPs...not just kidding don't take the pricing seriously]
    But will see what's possible.
    Thank you Atzigan , please also do something about the DD items , either put the same items\stats tht ran had from events ( i dnt know how many differance stats they have on items ) on game parlors, or create a new item tht would balance all the stats and put it on sale .
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Atzigan since everybody is asking for favors can u break the game even more so I can get more friends on tera?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Yet no1 will miss strellan bcs retarded beyond retarded.

Booted off from Ran, LMAO BB GM^STRELLAN.
    I'm sure she will miss you too Dr French Diplomat... bwahahahaha!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Atzigan since everybody is asking for favors can u break the game even more so I can get more friends on tera?
    To be fair Strellan, these are not Atzigan's decisions. He is just 2nd tier support personnel - he does not get this level of decision making power. The ultimate decision maker here is Steve Lee. All Atzigan does is take the flak when Steve's brilliant ideas blow up in their faces.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

You can't stop crying can you, the game is not broken when some people have gears that other people never had chance to obtain and its broken if the rest have chance to get them? where is your logic? We know your going to do and say everything possibleto not let your kos get same gear that your friends have typical and dumb

By that logic everybody should get free +18 boss drops even people without boss drops amirite?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

By that logic everybody should get free +18 boss drops even people without boss drops amirite?
    those rings are boss drops , they r not rare , what logic u are talking about retarded ? , u can't compare Blindfold or [DD , Dmg reflect , Melee ] Armors with available rings that u can have them

and the logic says , Atzigan had to boost another item for people who had +18 weapon before the merge
    u r going completely retarded
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-19-2015 at 08:42 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

You are able so as anyone else to make boss drop +18 any time don't be stupid

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    those rings are boss drops , they r not rare , what logic u are talking about retarded ? , u can't compare Blindfold or [DD , Dmg reflect , Melee ] Armors with available rings that u can have them
    yea we heard ur story how u "made" 13 rings in blessin event op liar.. rates not close to ran rates and its way harder to make +18s