+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    so you are saying all gms are stupid and each gm new \ old are with e2n?
    I am saying that:

1) Nobody demands atzigan's attention as much as adam (what the **** is wrong with you that you require like 80+ tickets a year resolved?)

2) When things dont go your way e2n swarms the support site with tickets and bull**** not to mention the forums with **** that is none of their concern (anyone forget the shawn-maha-mystery scammer boi drama that happened?) Not only did shawn have his account banned for a week he couldnt use the EM for 4 days after that and he STILL cant charge rps to the account.

3) With all the ****ups the support staff has done you dont see any punishments to people who knowingly abuse the support system nor do you see any of the bad GMs getting ****canned (how the **** does rotreberque still work at playwith amazes me for example)

4) People who were banned for not playing fair get their accounts unlocked by simply charging rps and having billing unlock it for them (because god forbid playwith gives a refund out here).

Overall I can say with 100% certainty that I dont trust playwith staff to be fair at all. You guys can look at their track record and come to a conclusion for yourselves but thats how I feel and even with tera having parity issues with korea *cough*cough 3 month delay wtf* I still get the feeling that the playing field is 100% even between me and the next guy.

As far as e2n goes... I will say this. Boobs played dirty they were the original priest zerg camping my bby rhio like he was bez whenever his reflect was off cooldown. But they look like angels when compared to e2n and haters who have knowinly been using loopholes in the game and the terrible support staff to get away with cheating. Jin people were the ones who made the rohanopoly script that killed a perfectly good minigame that I dont even bother touching now since they had to make it so complicated to scare off the abusers. It was jin players who were caught in a big duping scandal but yet these people got their accounts back and are still playing "legitimately". Uh...huh tell me again why I should trust someone who made those decisions?
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 02-18-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I am saying that:

1) Nobody demands atzigan's attention as much as adam (what the **** is wrong with you that you require like 80+ tickets a year resolved?)

2) When things dont go your way e2n swarms the support site with tickets and bull**** not to mention the forums with **** that is none of their concern (anyone forget the shawn-maha-mystery scammer boi drama that happened?) Not only did shawn have his account banned for a week he couldnt use the EM for 4 days after that and he STILL cant charge rps to the account.

3) With all the ****ups the support staff has done you dont see any punishments to people who knowingly abuse the support system nor do you see any of the bad GMs getting ****canned (how the **** does rotreberque still work at playwith amazes me for example)

4) People who were banned for not playing fair get their accounts unlocked by simply charging rps and having billing unlock it for them (because god forbid playwith gives a refund out here).

Overall I can say with 100% certainty that I dont trust playwith staff to be fair at all. You guys can look at their track record and come to a conclusion for yourselves but thats how I feel and even with tera having parity issues with korea *cough*cough 3 month delay wtf* I still get the feeling that the playing field is 100% even between me and the next guy.

As far as e2n goes... I will say this. Boobs played dirty they were the original priest zerg camping my bby rhio like he was bez whenever his reflect was off cooldown. But they look like angels when compared to e2n and haters who have knowinly been using loopholes in the game and the terrible support staff to get away with cheating. Jin people were the ones who made the rohanopoly script that killed a perfectly good minigame that I dont even bother touching now since they had to make it so complicated to scare off the abusers. It was jin players who were caught in a big duping scandal but yet these people got their accounts back and are still playing "legitimately". Uh...huh tell me again why I should trust someone who made those decisions?

about maha-shawn anyone who get hacked will have his account locked for investigation and stuff, there is nothing wrong with that

but i agree some hackers got accounts unlock. And about abusing no we didn't forget you abused system rank on event..

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    about maha-shawn anyone who get hacked will have his account locked for investigation and stuff, there is nothing wrong with that

but i agree some hackers got accounts unlock. And about abusing no we didn't forget you abused system rank on event..
    Thats not abuse thats bad writing. We did everything within the rules to get 1st on the 1st round. The 2nd round we got unlucky on some stages and james sucked so I had to use my backup party which was lower than your pt's average. If I got to use my 1st party comp lvl average woulda been 99 so u just get lucky :P

Need help? PM me

I am saying that:

1) its pain in the ass to send tickets and keep replying them , i got tired of dealing with the gm but i have too .

2) shawn kept trolling us with our own gears , claiming he is GutterMagic real life Friend , he thought he could get away with our gears that he traded his trash for them ? that's was his fault , he was sure they were scammed gears and he traded because e is greedy to get some more free e cash , we pay money for this game not farmers like u , so we had to fight until we got our gears back , and we got them Thx to Atzigan .

3) What abuse support system you talking about ? all the tickets goes to Atzigan . Sineda and GutterMagic and they solve all the tickets , Tier 1 gm's just run simple events and reply tickets and ask for the required info in the case of people didn't provide all the required info that they need to be able to help them , there is no doubt that Higher GM's smart enough .

4) i'm not sure if people did charge back to get there locked accounts back since none of E2N did that

if u " 100% certainty that you don't trust playwith staff " just uninstall the game and stop camping the forum .

with all the respect to BOOBS guild regardless of some retards in that guild , they killed ran server before the merge with adding 95 % of the server players to there guild including people with the over power stuff [ DD , attack speed , crit , all status ETC.... armors ] what the point of playing the game if u will keep adding everyone to your side ? all people who moved to jin wanted a new start without upgrades or over power stuff , then u merge us with ran again , and it was a great idea to sell upgrade 2.0 but we want to get ride of over power stuff still or make them possible to get so we can get them and make the game Balanced for everyone .
    about rohanopoly scripts everyone who run this Script got banned on all the accounts he used the script and on his main accounts where he benefited from the rewards , and you abused to to win the Elemental Dung Event , oh no u didn't abuse you did everything within the rules to get 1st [ you faked the average level ] means u abused , anyone would do what u did , so don't act like the white Knight now , in this game people do anything they can do to win .

thx
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-18-2015 at 04:54 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Unless GMs dont care and can hold with that **** flooding the game and screwing it over more than it already is go and release that ****. It's a no brainer. Such items should NEVER be released.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    1) its pain in the ass to send tickets and keep replying them , i got tired of dealing with the gm but i have too .
    that doesnt explain why you need 80+ tickets a year.
    2) shawn kept trolling us with our own gears , claiming he is GutterMagic real life Friend , he thought he could get away with our gears that he traded his trash for them ? that's was his fault , he was sure they were scammed gears and he traded because e is greedy to get some more free e cash , we pay money for this game not farmers like u , so we had to fight until we got our gears back , and we got them Thx to Atzigan .
    Shawn didnt get banned for that tho he got banned for trading his items for some "compromised" items that came from one of your accounts and because of that your entire guild spammed tickets and he still cant charge rps to that account.
    3) What abuse support system you talking about ? all the tickets goes to Atzigan . Sineda and GutterMagic and they solve all the tickets , Tier 1 gm's just run simple events and reply tickets and ask for the required info in the case of people didn't provide all the required info that they need to be able to help them , there is no doubt that Higher GM's smart enough .
    How cute hes trying to play oblivious its ok adam we know you dont know atzigan come read this ticket these guys have this, these guys are doing this its unfair do something qqqqqqqqqq.
    4) i'm not sure if people did charge back to get there locked accounts back since none of E2N did that
    Multiple players did it and I didnt point fingers to protect them from getting a circlejerk ban from any GM that reads this.
    if u " 100% certainty that you don't trust playwith staff " just uninstall the game and stop camping the forum .
    Youd like that wouldnt you because then all thats left are idiots like you who wana ride atzigan like hes a horse on a carousel.
    with all the respect to BOOBS guild regardless of some retards in that guild , they killed ran server before the merge with adding 95 % of the server players to there guild including people with he over power stuff [ DD , attack speed , crit , all status ETC.... armors ] what the point of playing the game if u will keep adding everyone to your side ? all people who moved to jin wanted a new start without upgrades or over power stuff , and it was a great idea to sell upgrade 2.0 but we want to get ride of over power stuff still or make them possible to get so we can get them and make the game Balanced for everyone .
    about rohanopoly scripts everyone who run this Script got banned on all the accounts he used the script and on his main accounts where he benefited from the rewards , and you abused to to win the event , oh no u didn't abuse you did everything within the rules to get 1st [ you faked the average level ] means u abused , anyone would do what u did , so don't act like the white Knight now , in this game people do anything they can do to win .

thx
    You dont get to judge boobs you were not there you dont know how **** went down and I was on both sides of the war for 4 ****ing years so dont chime in here like some sort of expert.

1: Its Troublemaker's leader tar's fault that the server died 100%. My guild and his guild were allied in fighting boobs and we had an even battle but he decided to make some stupid decisions and even stupider choices in recruitment which costed the server its life. Boobs didnt recruit everyone TM pushed all the good pvpers away after cher left.

2: Boobs have 1 stat item; the DD boots/gloves dont make an illusion of everybody having hacked up **** when even ****ing welfare junk temps like aztec and caelus got 200int stone in their crafted shield. An item that hasnt been sold in almost 2 ****ing years yet people still have them amirite?

3: You make it sound like jin was in such a poor state meanwhile you got all the OP gear of ran with 1/2 the DD rofl. Before merge I was above average dps somehow everybody and their dog on jin had +15 or higher boss drops (everyone conveniently forgets achievement point abuse and the event silver coin duping)

4: E2N outnumbered these haters people before the merge as well by a vast ratio no different than what boobs did to TM. Also you would like to forget how people in E2N were all on the oh we are going to ally boobs train or that 4 days of ceremoniously sucking each other's dicks at hazy. Picture if that worked out E2N+Boobs youd love that you slimy little **** I know.

5: Many rohanopoly script accounts might have been removed from the game (not banned removed completely for not fitting the account criteria) but the damage was already done. I have seen entire guild banks of holy wine (remember they dropped 2), monthly EM listings of tradable nerfed verdict, over a thousand 1k pet feeds among other things.

6: Go look at the rules tell me where it said in the original event you need a party of 6. You lost fair and square yeah I used what most would call a desperation tactic but it was completely inside the realm of the event rules go and ask anyone who can speak english.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 02-18-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    with all the respect to BOOBS guild regardless of some retards in that guild , they killed ran server before the merge with adding 95 % of the server players to there guild including people with he over power stuff [ DD , attack speed , crit , all status ETC.... armors ] what the point of playing the game if u will keep adding everyone to your side ? all people who moved to jin wanted a new start without upgrades or over power stuff , then u merge us with ran again , and it was a great idea to sell upgrade 2.0 but we want to get ride of over power stuff still or make them possible to get so we can get them and make the game Balanced for everyone .
    Aww, you are just jelly the name of your guild isn't a cool as ... boobs.

I pointed out before the merge was announced that Jin people would not be happy having to play against the Ran crowd. Ran has had years to forge and refine their objects of power. Jin had to make do with ****ty rates and less pay-2-win goods.

But guess what. The Jin guys got compensation events. Ran guys didn't get sh!t. Jin guys got upgrades 2.0 - weapons that completely outclass anything in Ran prior to the merge. Ran guys got the choice of spending hundreds of US$ AGAIN or be elft behind even by the guys coming in from Jin.

But hey, as far as I can see, PWI bent over backwards to make the guys from Jin feel competitive when the servers merged. But jsut like the existing Ran players, it is a pay-2-win game in Ran and at the end of the day the more you pay the more you win.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

After looking at the bin files I want to point out that +15 is actually less likely than +18 (same goes with +5,10 and 20) how is it that all of these people who cant afford scrolls, lvl 7 euphoria, lvl 7 equality have +15 rings?

Because some tier 2 GM decided oh there is nothing wrong here he just has 12 +1 tickets in his inventory asking to make 4 rings +15 sounds legit alright then!

Need help? PM me

You dont get to judge boobs you were not there you dont know how **** went down and I was on both sides of the war for 4 ****ing years so dont chime in here like some sort of expert.

1: Its Troublemaker's leader tar's fault that the server died 100%. My guild and his guild were allied in fighting boobs and we had an even battle but he decided to make some stupid decisions and even stupider choices in recruitment which costed the server its life. Boobs didnt recruit everyone TM pushed all the good pvpers away after cher left.

2: Boobs have 1 stat item; the DD boots/gloves dont make an illusion of everybody having hacked up **** when even ****ing welfare junk temps like aztec and caelus got 200int stone in their crafted shield. An item that hasnt been sold in almost 2 ****ing years yet people still have them amirite?

3: You make it sound like jin was in such a poor state meanwhile you got all the OP gear of ran with 1/2 the DD rofl. Before merge I was above average dps somehow everybody and their dog on jin had +15 or higher boss drops (everyone conveniently forgets achievement point abuse and the event silver coin duping)

4: E2N outnumbered these haters people before the merge as well by a vast ratio no different than what boobs did to TM. Also you would like to forget how people in E2N were all on the oh we are going to ally boobs train or that 4 days of ceremoniously sucking each other's dicks at hazy. Picture if that worked out E2N+Boobs youd love that you slimy little **** I know.

5: Many rohanopoly script accounts might have been removed from the game (not banned removed completely for not fitting the account criteria) but the damage was already done. I have seen entire guild banks of holy wine (remember they dropped 2), monthly EM listings of tradable nerfed verdict, over a thousand 1k pet feeds among other things.

6: Go look at the rules tell me where it said in the original event you need a party of 6. You lost fair and square yeah I used what most would call a desperation tactic but it was completely inside the realm of the event rules go and ask anyone who can speak english.
    OMG and the melodrama starts again lol, Shadow all you saying here is the fu%^& true!!!!, so desperate they are, that they need that "balanced" the problem or issue here is that they dont rule the server anymore, "when merge comes we gonna ally boobs" after merge " hey boobs are having fun pvp dont get mad, in a few days we gonna ally" the days pass and pass....... and no one of them cant kill any boobs, sadly lol, this not more jin when they all 90% jin players where e2n, they cant rule jainus, so u dont like it? face it or unistall the game like u said before, thanks god they not mention anymore about famouz guild lol

1) i'm talking about what i saw after Merge i saw most of the server in BOOBS guild .

2) they got more than those armors u don't have the access to there accounts , so stop claiming that you know everything , i just got those info from BOOBS main cores members about that those eyes with 10 % DD and some other status today and 3 people had the same feeling today after we test everything with fully IM +18 gears

3) yes we got our OP stuff in JIN with out fail rates we had to win more to be OP we paid alot more than Ran , +15 Boo drops were made by +1 tickets which it wasn't easy to get , when achievement points system was bugged gm deleted all the items that people bought with the bugged points , so this point is invalid , u got high forge / reinforcement rates

4) E2N didn't zerg haters it was most of the time 1 temps KnightDreams and the rest are support chars just 1 pt some times 10 people max

5) i know a few people who got banned on there alts and mains too and they quit the game

6) i'm not going to ask anyone its over now

can u stop bringing the past now ?
    we talking about something that will be better for the game and players
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast