+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Well i dont know who have this eye/ear and u can lie better please every1 know u got ur feathers plused same for knightdream/reis and blue but idc about that and if u actully think they will bring them back to game ur moron idc if they delete them if they exist cuz last time i saw this was few years ago and doubt if still exist..
    again i don't use Feathers on Knight and they still exist also the DD armors and dmg reflect armors still exist
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Jin server suffer from huge disbalance those old items and dd armors and who knows what else, was only in Ran server while Jin server had nothing of those stuff and we are supposed to have a fear fight vs all that items that we never had a chance to obtain so best way is if they make the items available for everyone for a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Well i dont know who have this eye/ear and u can lie better please every1 know u got ur feathers plused same for knightdream/reis and blue but idc about that and if u actully think they will bring them back to game ur moron idc if they delete them if they exist cuz last time i saw this was few years ago and doubt if still exist..

lol at you, even the ppl who QQed said they saw me successing to plus a feather to +18, you admit it ur self,

and those feather rings piss you off more than people having special items thts made by gms? u want nothing u just want ur " kos" side to be gone and idk what u will get by tht. so much mad and hate.

as atzigan said " After reviewing all tickets cleared and pretty much analyzing the intentions of the users who started spamming support system with this,"

what was ur intention? bad ppl @@

"Jin Compensation" reward is done so stop QQing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    After reviewing all tickets cleared and pretty much analyzing the intentions of the users who started spamming support system with this, we have already not today but a while ago already, denied every "Jin Compensation" reward. This event is far gone and we are no longer giving rewards for this. No boosting of weapons no boosting of accessories or anything else.

LOL yeah atzigan lets break this game even more sell me 10% dd eyeglasses )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    LOL yeah atzigan lets break this game even more sell me 10% dd eyeglasses )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Why not if there is ppl who have them already?

go back to TERA, your 7s expired you can't play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by manasda View Post
    Why not if there is ppl who have them already?
    2 wrongs dont make a right sillybear

they either 1)Delete all the DD gears or 2)cap DD at 88% so even if u have 50% dd set 74% dd mace and 10% dd eyes u still only get 88% dd.

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    go back to TERA, your 7s expired you can't play the game.
    Just logged in this morning they are still up so is my verdict and the 4 different talismans I used in the last 15 days. And at least I know the TERA GMs have a backbone and dont fall for the e2nticketzerg whenever something doesnt go their way.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

2 wrongs dont make a right sillybear

they either 1)Delete all the DD gears or 2)cap DD at 88% so even if u have 50% dd set 74% dd mace and 10% dd eyes u still only get 88% dd.

Just logged in this morning they are still up so is my verdict and the 4 different talismans I used in the last 15 days. And at least I know the TERA GMs have a backbone and dont fall for the e2nticketzerg whenever something doesnt go their way.
    so you are saying all gms are stupid and each gm new \ old are with e2n?

My frontbone is huge
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast