+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Aww, you are just jelly the name of your guild isn't a cool as ... boobs.

I pointed out before the merge was announced that Jin people would not be happy having to play against the Ran crowd. Ran has had years to forge and refine their objects of power. Jin had to make do with ****ty rates and less pay-2-win goods.

But guess what. The Jin guys got compensation events. Ran guys didn't get sh!t. Jin guys got upgrades 2.0 - weapons that completely outclass anything in Ran prior to the merge. Ran guys got the choice of spending hundreds of US$ AGAIN or be elft behind even by the guys coming in from Jin.

But hey, as far as I can see, PWI bent over backwards to make the guys from Jin feel competitive when the servers merged. But jsut like the existing Ran players, it is a pay-2-win game in Ran and at the end of the day the more you pay the more you win.
    first of all i respect u BananaBandit

and i agree with you on everything but the new server not that bad tho
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    After looking at the bin files I want to point out that +15 is actually less likely than +18 (same goes with +5,10 and 20) how is it that all of these people who cant afford scrolls, lvl 7 euphoria, lvl 7 equality have +15 rings?

Because some tier 2 GM decided oh there is nothing wrong here he just has 12 +1 tickets in his inventory asking to make 4 rings +15 sounds legit alright then!
    +1 ticket just boost 1 item to +1 and tier 1 just send tickets to higher department after they make sure all the needed info are provided on the ticket

that's what gm say when u want to use +1 ticket
    In character KnightDreams Server Jin, there is right now located: 1 x (+1) Equipment Reinforcement Ticket. With this ticket you can upgrade one item +1.
    Account:
    Character:
    Server:
    How did you receive the (+1) Equipment Reinforcement Voucher Ticket:
    Which Item do you want to upgrade:
    How did you receive the Item:

so this point is invalid too
    i used 12 tickets to make my 4 feathers +12 +15
    same after merg i used 6 tickets to make onyx set and my club +15 they were +14

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Thats not abuse thats bad writing. We did everything within the rules to get 1st on the 1st round. The 2nd round we got unlucky on some stages and james sucked so I had to use my backup party which was lower than your pt's average. If I got to use my 1st party comp lvl average woulda been 99 so u just get lucky :P
    No gm strellan that's not lucky. You're a fking cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    ==================

Can you try to put this item (Blindfold-of-Sealing - Goggles-of-Sunset)

on game parlor, so players can have a chance to have them

wer trying to deal with the fact tht you merged those serveres together cuz game was empty and dying

because since you merged jin with ran, jin never had an event to win those items,

only ran server did, and we can't win them on pvp events ofc because it wont be balanced since some players from ran already have it

so can you please try put them on sale on these game parlor\ big5 whatever

this is the stats on the items tht only Ran players have .

my request is very reasonable pls dnt ignore it :|

and Deluxe pls on sale for valentine day >.>

| the ss might not be the exact stats but thts the name of it i think.

this what you looking for? i sell you 50k rps babe np <3
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

Knight plz stop crying over BOOBS
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

nah he wants the PH 10% dd ones because we learned nothing from the PH rohan merge and no1 remembers a guy with 50% dd glacial set using regular glacial hitting 1800 dmg with 91% dd lmao

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

its funny how they try to come up with every fkin lil thing to make it seem likes boobs soooooo much overgear when we just know how to pvp and have a good leader
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by taintedchild View Post

this what you looking for? i sell you 50k rps babe np <3
    50k? The dream? Item on IM with that price incoming?? Haha, those items were probably given long long very long ago. Possibly at the time I was a water boy back when Playwith was YNK.
    I truly do not know the reason why those items vanished into the wind and players were unable to obtain them anymore.
    That item without modification is just a cosmetic item, so that was possibly an "Epic Accessory" back then.
    I might be able to bring them back again, maybe initially as an event and then within the Item Mall. But I can't really promise anything.
    [No, if it ever happens it won't be 50k RPs, maybe 4999 RPs...not just kidding don't take the pricing seriously]
    But will see what's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    50k? The dream? Item on IM with that price incoming?? Haha, those items were probably given long long very long ago. Possibly at the time I was a water boy back when Playwith was YNK.
    I truly do not know the reason why those items vanished into the wind and players were unable to obtain them anymore.
    That item without modification is just a cosmetic item, so that was possibly an "Epic Accessory" back then.
    I might be able to bring them back again, maybe initially as an event and then within the Item Mall. But I can't really promise anything.
    [No, if it ever happens it won't be 50k RPs, maybe 4999 RPs...not just kidding don't take the pricing seriously]
    what about the other DD $hits and dmg reflect ETC , what about Big 5 rates , lucky 7 rewards , jackpot , making some new events ? , if u read all the thread u will find alot of things that may make the game better

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    The blindfold comes from the charge to win event which followed the epic sale 1.0. Players who charged more than $250 got the blindfold

There is only like 10 of them in the game for the record

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast