+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    and those DD and dmg reflect armors also they should deleted it , if they want to Balance the game , people will QQ saying they won it . also 55 % attack stones we won them , and gm deleted them under the name of Balance
    we looking for Balance we want Equal gears make those armors possible to get or deleted them

also Lucky 7 Prizes become $hit beside Big 5 $hity rate its ****ing waste , who will spend his money on big 5 and lucky 7 like that ?!!!!!
    ok big 5 rate is sucks so u should put some good Prizes on Lucky 7 so people can get some useful items from Lucky 7 after getting nothing from big 5 , Big 5 is only for charged rps and also Lucky 7 , GM have to change those $hity Prizes on Lucky 7 and fix Big 5 rates if he want people to keep playing it or just remove it and put everything on sell on ItemMall

none need those 3 days rings , 30 days pets , those $hity costumes , or those scrolls .
    none of the lucky 7 Prizes worth the 7 coins

also why there is no more events ?
    people already bored enough pvp is not balanced no new events $hity rates on big 5 and reinforcement , do some BOGO events and special sells
    And on way also delete ur 18s from gms? ah if u want balance why wont gms give every1 +18 rings like they gave u.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Lol i dont think they exist and if they do its was way before jin was exist so stop cry about stuff that wasnt on b4 jin was even up.. jin is new server kinda and ran is older why shouldnt ppl that play 6-7 years in game wont have some adventage over new players lol..
    excuse me we playing for 8 years too and we played Jin for fresh start without upgrades , then they merged it with our old server again , so both servers must have same gears , its GM's fault not JIN players and we r not crying we asking for our rights
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-18-2015 at 01:21 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

And on way also delete ur 18s from gms? ah if u want balance why wont gms give every1 +18 rings like they gave u.
    GM boosted feathers only , i don't use feathers on my temp and Atzigan already replied the other thread so don't bring it again here

Those blindfolds were a prize from an event IIRC.

What's the difference between the dd armor/melee armor and the blindfolds?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Lol i dont think they exist and if they do its was way before jin was exist so stop cry about stuff that wasnt on b4 jin was even up.. jin is new server kinda and ran is older why shouldnt ppl that play 6-7 years in game wont have some adventage over new players lol..
    They do exist.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Those blindfolds were a prize from an event IIRC.

What's the difference between the dd armor/melee armor and the blindfolds?
    well all those kinds of gears weren't exist in JIN and Atzigan said he trying to make the game Balanced and that's what we are looking for

Lmao hell no. I'm not against any people here but jeez stop with the QQ for more op stuff.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

butthurted kid, dnt compare +18 rings with items tht was made by GMs, everyone have+18 rings and can make it any day

go to ur QQing thread which Atzigan closed and see the rules i posted there to have a +18 ring, u want a free ring +18? wth they didnt accept to plus a ring for me too and i can post the ticket, i didnt QQ

i had to buy my own rings from ppl. im maha btw, and this is Wanted account, inb4 scammer nerd thinks tht im hiding

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Lmao hell no. I'm not against any people here but jeez stop with the QQ for more op stuff.
    we r not QQIng about OP stuff we want the gm to make it Possible to get or remove them from the game

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    butthurted kid, dnt compare +18 rings with items tht was made by GMs, everyone have+18 rings and can make it any day

go to ur QQing thread which Atzigan closed and see the rules i posted there to have a +18 ring, u want a free ring +18? wth they didnt accept to plus a ring for me too and i can post the ticket, i didnt QQ

i had to buy my own rings from ppl. im maha btw, and this is Wanted account, inb4 scammer nerd thinks tht im hiding
    Well i dont know who have this eye/ear and u can lie better please every1 know u got ur feathers plused same for knightdream/reis and blue but idc about that and if u actully think they will bring them back to game ur moron idc if they delete them if they exist cuz last time i saw this was few years ago and doubt if still exist..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast