+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Lol wat ? I was the GM of maha's guild, and you all levelled while maha was pvping against james and ceazar.

You only did the following :

brag about "ITS RAN PEOPLE HERE WE GONNA WIN"

brag about "ITS RAN PEOPLE WE'RE NOT LIKE JIN"

But 2 scared to go to pvp "we're not ready, we'll pvp when people are ready"

And then when ithillien (who went mad and threatened you all), you all listened to her because you were too scared.

LOL THEM RAN PEOPLE LOL.
    And we did pvp at the end, infact we didn't want to kos anybody until people started rpkin us, just then we got our revenge very easily.
    This is how u play rohan bro, u don't lvl up 1 champion and expect that u gona win every boss with 1 champ, and yeh u wana the truth we didn't want to pvp with ur guild. for fuk sake u monkeys were debuffing and focusing defenders.
    We did get the talisman for the first 115, but you didnt just because u don't know what to put in priority first.

So until u actually learn how to play rohan u are just that small.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    There is a different from just "+ ring" and from +18 ring, yeh I see how dumb I am lmao.
    PS: let me clear it to u again since u for sure can't read English.
    You said that people spent tons of money to get their rings boosted to +18, I as well said that people who got blindfolds spent tons as well to get them.
    Then u are simply asking atzigan to put back blindfolds on sale, yet u are denying the fact that getting ur rings freely boosted wasn't a mistake and they shouldn't re do that even once more.
    And we wont spend money for Blindfolds like they did? Ofc we will but we never had the chance that's the point here that they was never available for Jin

And meanwhile I was on GM AND pvping against james/ceazar on other chars while you were farming grade 6 weapons and spending exp scrolls to be #1 YOLO RAN PEOPLE HERE YOLO WE ARE THE BEST GRINDERS YOLO.

sit down farmers.

And I did not beg, I said "you don't expell me from that guild til I get rewards". Ya guys were all scared for me to log so jamez/ceazar would kos you seeing me.
    That's actually what u are supposed to do first lvl if u don't do that then u for sure slow minded tard.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    I dont see why u keep talkin about this kind of stuff while u never pvp aswell and allways pop 50s to stay on sz rly op...
    you rly think I don't pvp ? xDDDD

You kno you only know one char out of 4 main accounts ? :|
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    That's actually what u are supposed to do first lvl if u don't do that then u for sure slow minded tard.
    o guise so mad.

ooooooooo so mad.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    And we did pvp at the end, infact we didn't want to kos anybody until people started rpkin us, just then we got our revenge very easily.
    This is how u play rohan bro, u don't lvl up 1 champion and expect that u gona win every boss with 1 champ, and yeh u wana the truth we didn't want to pvp with ur guild. for fuk sake u monkeys were debuffing and focusing defenders.
    We did get the talisman for the first 115, but you didnt just because u don't know what to put in priority first.

So until u actually learn how to play rohan u are just that small.
    you know you spent much more money ? Short after everyone got the talismans and talis for almost nothing lel

yet lemme remember whos getting wiped atm ? Boobs gettin wiped so bad ewh. You all only revive 2 die because cherish uses OP 91% dd armor lel
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    And we wont spend money for Blindfolds like they did? Ofc we will but we never had the chance that's the point here that they was never available for Jin
    And those people who didn't know about +18 rings and the secret that u kept it away from them, do you really think that's fair?
    So why do u think it's fair for u to get blindfolds and not fair for them to also get the chance for their rings to be boosted +18

you rly think I don't pvp ? xDDDD

You kno you only know one char out of 4 main accounts ? :|
    So what u playin Warlock? like any other e2n idc lol.. yet e2n cant beat boobs.. and gettin 3 guilds help

Commander
    And those people who didn't know about +18 rings and the secret that u kept it away from them, do you really think that's fair?
    So why do u think it's fair for u to get blindfolds and not fair for them to also get the chance for their rings to be boosted +18
    You are not a Jin player so gtfo. Most of the people talking here are ran ppl QQ'ing. Funny thing is that again, we spent more than you all with worse rates and even on Jainus we don't even have ran's rates.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    So what u playin Warlock? like any other e2n idc lol.. yet e2n cant beat boobs.. and gettin 3 guilds help
    I dont care how many guilds are vs boobs you guise gettin stronked lel
    Don't hate, friends.