+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    u r playing p servers , and u r the only 1 in ur guild and u have no friends its fair when u fight people with 9x DD when u have only 7x or 6x DD ?
    people i'm the only 1 talking about it , not because i need those armors i really don't like them i already killed Cherish so many times i won SA when she was inside more than 5 times all what i want is Balance fair pvp , E2N never spam tickets , i know alot of people from Haters got there rings boosted to +18 too one of them is ur friend Blue , why u didn't talk about him ? u guys close ur eyes when u see something related with ur friends
    ........... u won SA cuz u kill ur own characters and ur friends they let u to kill them too, thats how u won SA..... even my grandma can do that -_- , btw "E2N never spam tickets" jajajajaaj the best joke of the day jajaja they never spam tickets jajaajajajaja

For all the people who are like "Jin vs Ran compensation", not everyone from Jin got their rings boosted, I know still small amount of people who keep spending money in this game, not everyone has their own personal genie GM.

Ran people are yet to deal with those who are favored by GMs, but I don't understand why Jin people are still playing after all of the **** you got put on by e2n/sg and GMs you guys decide to play and get ****ed over, you pay while some people play free for months. You know all the things I know as well and still play, that just means you're stupid and addicted on this game. Sry.

Even those +18 weren't plused by them but rather by Veren, why you guys think he was fired. Oh and let's not forget he was fav GM by many. Just like Euthen, who didn't want to do anything when I asked him to do a check up on people because we suspect them duping. Nah he rather chilled on e2n vent and let them do it for 5 months more, and they would never be caught duping if it wasn't for Nico who emoed and sold them out, and EVEN THEN it took alot of forum spamming to get those people banned. Wensha I won't even mention. Rotre and Frumos, god knows why they are still there, owait.

If you guys think you will get compensation for this you won't lol. And how many other things are happening that you're not even aware? Like Maha's old guild treasury getting unbanned that was never deleted, full with duped guild stones and what not. For god sakes they even duped styling tickets.

I honestly don't care if people play or not, after all it's not me who is getting the profit, but if you do decide to play further you DON'T GET TO COMPLAIN ANYMORE and spam forums because you agreed to play in such dis functional game with horrible management.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    For all the people who are like "Jin vs Ran compensation", not everyone from Jin got their rings boosted, I know still small amount of people who keep spending money in this game, not everyone has their own personal genie GM.

Ran people are yet to deal with those who are favored by GMs, but I don't understand why Jin people are still playing after all of the **** you got put on by e2n/sg and GMs you guys decide to play and get ****ed over, you pay while some people play free for months. You know all the things I know as well and still play, that just means you're stupid and addicted on this game. Sry.

Even those +18 weren't plused by them but rather by Veren, why you guys think he was fired. Oh and let's not forget he was fav GM by many. Just like Euthen, who didn't want to do anything when I asked him to do a check up on people because we suspect them duping. Nah he rather chilled on e2n vent and let them do it for 5 months more, and they would never be caught duping if it wasn't for Nico who emoed and sold them out, and EVEN THEN it took alot of forum spamming to get those people banned. Wensha I won't even mention. Rotre and Frumos, god knows why they are still there, owait.

If you guys think you will get compensation for this you won't lol. And how many other things are happening that you're not even aware? Like Maha's old guild treasury getting unbanned that was never deleted, full with duped guild stones and what not. For god sakes they even duped styling tickets.

I honestly don't care if people play or not, after all it's not me who is getting the profit, but if you do decide to play further you DON'T GET TO COMPLAIN ANYMORE and spam forums because you agreed to play in such dis functional game with horrible management.
    damnn, idk why but u remember me about a issue long time ago before verybanned sorry Verenbaen was fired,the one who wrote me trhough billing support he or she not was a good or nice employ, he or she didnt how to treat a customer, thanks god i keep all my emails about how he wrote...... bad but very very bad customer service

All my game accts are in mothballs until Trinity is released. Then we will see.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by maincore View Post
    damnn, idk why but u remember me about a issue long time ago before verybanned sorry Verenbaen was fired,the one who wrote me trhough billing support he or she not was a good or nice employ, he or she didnt how to treat a customer, thanks god i keep all my emails about how he wrote...... bad but very very bad customer service
    I find it funny that I had to send 4 tickets to get my stuff back from name change only which I payed for and in the end give up on my stuff simply because I lost patience with support, when other people managed to +18 their rings simply by filing tickets. But hey maybe it's me and lack of patience with tickets.

When i readed your first lie, i stopped reading the rest of your lies, the +18 event was not made by Veren, it was made by Atzigan and gutter

Neither are you because you left sz like once or twice.

You spent nothing roflmao. You can't even play because you can't afford upgrade. You bragged a month ago on forums how you were playing, posting ss and calling people out when Maha gave you an upgrade, once she took it from you, you started to spam "i have a life i don't play". 2 years now you're nothing but a forum talker.

Oh on Isen I killed you on my priest in ruler room. Damn, you're a non factor on all servers :/

you do know a lot about whats happening in game for a person that has "quitted " the game more than people who still play rofl

i forgot xD frogeyes has radars on 24h

omg my name on all of her posts :S i hate my name now, gn

Banned
    So Atzigan ... Boost mine accesories too. Time to spam tickets??

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    you do know a lot about whats happening in game for a person that has "quitted " the game more than people who still play rofl

i forgot xD frogeyes has radars on 24h
    he was ''bragging'' about it on the forum dumb bitch lol srsly this ugly warthog-like bitch always ragey and mad as fukk, it seems you're the only "frogeyes with radars" on here wtf ever that even is lol to be always quoting her