+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Commander
    Oh and don't dodge about TaKeeN abusing that stats bug aswell :3

He got unbanned zomg gm corrupt zomggggggg

Take a seat, even TaKeeN hacked.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Ask Maha maybe she can dupe you an upgrade as well, who knows.
    It's possible if you know how. It is a 1-field update. Change stack from 0 to 50 and instant 50 upgrades. If you know how and when to do it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Still dodging about gwiyomi ? And dodging about the fact james and spanishteam temps were hitting more than max geared temps with that int stat bugs ?
    Proof? Where is it all this you speak of?

Just like your 90k regs, diamond league account, eternal verdicts, 50s and what not? It's k, even Shawn is more legit than you.

Commander
    Proof? Where is it all this you speak of?

Just like your 90k regs, diamond league account, eternal verdicts, 50s and what not? It's k, even Shawn is more legit than you.
    Oh wowowoowowowowowow so mad.

Still dodging about gwiyomi k.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It's possible if you know how. It is a 1-field update. Change stack from 0 to 50 and instant 50 upgrades. If you know how and when to do it.
    Don't give them ideas lol

Commander
    Don't give them ideas lol
    Cap'tain ithilliar so mad 5555555555555++++++++

its k, gms are corrupt ya'll are victims wkwkwkwkwkwk
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    you still had 50% scrolls while he on 30s
    and he has no OP blind fold he uses the same abs set as every1 else
    rly last i check ur euphoria was lvl7,,even ur fkin saint stike is lvl7 rofl
    point is YOU ALL ask for the 1v1's

edit..no maha ur dreaming of excuses to why you lost 1v1
    hence the excuse male atks faster
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    suck it up and move on
    better luck next time
    Actually maha won the first round and the other guy had to pop fox to get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We did not keep it hidden towards a certain guild and we do not associate with any guild or user within the game, however any user can contact us via support to resolve issues, obtain answers for their concerns or make requests.

Atzigan all you can say now is just blah blah blah, you made a mistake and your guys never do anything to fix it or listen suggestions from the people who pay his salary, these accessories should never be boosted nor that such compensation, RAN players were the losers in this situation, all epic / upg became obsolete and we no received nothing, no ring or anything stuff for compensate it, whatever it was done in secret and now your guys want everyone know that you did, its corruption and you can argues all do want . End of story
    Last edited by Vinko; 02-20-2015 at 09:43 AM.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Upgrade Accessories +18 Information

Greetings Rohanians!
    After a long review of how we would possibly be bringing the Upgrade Rings already Enhanced to +18 I am saddened to inform you all that we will be unable to release them fully enhanced in our Item Mall.

The price discussed internally would not be profitable for players to purchase them right away at +18 and it would cause a lot of turmoil within the forums if we set the prices as internally discussed.
    Due to that, we have decided to not release them already enhanced.

This being said we have decided to release the same event Four Rings to Rule them All for a complete week before they are gone.

To compensate this we will potentially announce an extra boost of rates in the coming weekend as we would desire that the majority if not all players who purchase this item reach the +12 Reinforcement mark in order for those rings to be boosted to +18.

We will soon announce the date of release and the conditions of the event!

Since when does being fair matter atzigan , go have more tea with the slenderman who must have been on jin

Atzigan i want to change my compensated +7% additional Armor Defense from my crappy Serpent Split dagger for a Full +18 Opaniel Sword!!!! I cant Survive here without it like this kidz cry about!!!!!!!

To Ran players guys i know that was unfair specially the part of not informing it and i personally think the Jin compensation was unnecessary but you know Jin players cry much.

To Jin players well nothing to do here let the GMs defend them selves and enjoy your +18 Boss drops :P

With the new Upgrades coming out the best thing GMs could have done was give Jin full Ran rates from the moment it was announced the incoming Merge and done. Yes it was given like the last week or 2 lel but still Crafted weapons are stronger even now with those 140ks SS from templars vs the 40-50ks from Upgrd 2.0 ones. When i got the +7% additional Armor Defense on my farming Dagger i was like meh its nice but reading this I'm now kind of disappointed

Ohh and I'm still waiting for that class balancing Talisman ;D
    Last edited by RBNXD; 02-20-2015 at 04:18 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!