+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Yeah, and the Ran people spent $220+ on EACH of their epic and upgraded weapons. So what? Jin players could just as well have stayed in Ran and crafted their stuff. After all, the rates are better, right? But they didn't. Why? Because they missed the epic and upgrade 1.0 sales and did not want to try and compete against them. The guys on Ran spent huge amounts of moe4ny on their epics ahd upgrade 1.0s - don't think they didn't. I sold a 4-aprt zhen early on for 120k RPs - that is equivalent to $1,200 USD. That means somebody spent $1,200 in RPs to buy that 4-part upgrade zhen from me.

Now that the new Upgrades came out, how much do you think THAT ZHEN is worth today? (hint: NOT 120k RPs)

When the new upgrades were offered - they were offered to people on both servers.

And please spare us the whole "BooHoo! YNK said there would be no upgrades on Jin! GMs LIE US!" argument. The people who went to divinity went there either because they could not get an upgrade or epic or they were chased off ran because of a KOS. The fact that they came back here when the upgrade 2.0s were sold tells us all that they are there only because they could nto get upgrades in the first place.

No, JIN should never have been offered compensation at all. They only got it because they whined and wanted free stuff.

Congratulations - you got it.
    we all had epics and upgrades before we move to jin and we sold them for a ****ing cheap price when Jin server came up
    and about compensation , i spend much more than all upgrade and epic users since i had all kinds of chars with max dual status glacial weapons ferkhan's weapons on 3 temps 1 of them cost me over 100 k rps to get it from big 5 and the chance to get them +18 or +12 was ****ing low i spend more than all upgraded users for getting weapons then plusing them and options stones for every week
    which is a way more than upgraded weapons users this compensation was done for after GMS checked the amount of rps that jin players been spending since the server started so they had to do some thing for those people
    i spent on my craft weapons rps that was enough to buy 5x upgraded at least , my dual status HP vit zhen , daggers swords , katars . each weapon of mine cost me away more than upgraded weapons
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-19-2015 at 08:19 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    we all had epics and upgrades before we move to jin and we sold them for a ****ing cheap price when Jin server came up
    and about compensation , i spend much more than all upgrade and epic users since i had all kinds of chars with max dual status glacial weapons ferkhan's weapons on 3 temps 1 of them cost me over 100 k rps to get it from big 5 and the chance to get them +18 or +12 was ****ing low i spend more than all upgraded users for getting weapons then plusing them and options stones for every week
    which is a way more than upgraded weapons users this compensation was done for after GMS checked the amount of rps that jin players been spending since the server started so they had to do some thing for those people
    i spent on my craft weapons rps that was enough to buy 5x upgraded at least , my dual status HP vit zhen , daggers swords , katars . each weapon of mine cost me away more than upgraded weapons
    Bro, u had nothing i know who u were shouldIcome, you u had nothing on solace u got all ur shet from farming in jin.

We did not keep it hidden towards a certain guild and we do not associate with any guild or user within the game, however any user can contact us via support to resolve issues, obtain answers for their concerns or make requests.

(Full Definition of HIDDEN 1 : being out of sight or not readily apparent : concealed 2 : obscure, unexplained undisclosed) well that pretty much sums it up the cats out of the bag no we didn't lie AGIAN we just didn't tell any1 .I for one will be sending in a ticket requesting my +13 feathers from jin get boosted to +18 i would suggest ever1 send in a ticket requesting a boost and force them to deal with this issue and not let them just sit there being ignorant .Oh and aren't these the same people that cheated oh sorry manipulated the elemental dung event to win and then the response was lets run it agian so you win it agian

Quote Originally Posted by akdrifter View Post
    We did not keep it hidden towards a certain guild and we do not associate with any guild or user within the game, however any user can contact us via support to resolve issues, obtain answers for their concerns or make requests.

(Full Definition of HIDDEN 1 : being out of sight or not readily apparent : concealed 2 : obscure, unexplained undisclosed) well that pretty much sums it up the cats out of the bag no we didn't lie AGIAN we just didn't tell any1 .I for one will be sending in a ticket requesting my +13 feathers from jin get boosted to +18 i would suggest ever1 send in a ticket requesting a boost and force them to deal with this issue and not let them just sit there being ignorant .Oh and aren't these the same people that cheated oh sorry manipulated the elemental dung event to win and then the response was lets run it agian so you win it agian
    You guys never learn the people who got their rings + had already +18 Rings and +18 Weapons witch they +ed spending crazy amount of money bcs of the OP Jin rates while Ran ppl can + a ring or a weapon way more easy and when GM's did that event to +all crafted weapons to +18 for free what happens with the people who spend money doing their weapons +18 its the same if you + a ring or a weapon they spend same amount of money so what GM's did was fear just changed their weapons +18 that they already had and put money to it, to rings so how come the rings are free if you spend money to + the weapon already?

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    You guys never learn the people who got their rings + had already +18 Rings and +18 Weapons witch they +ed spending crazy amount of money bcs of the OP Jin rates while Ran ppl can + a ring or a weapon way more easy and when GM's did that event to +all crafted weapons to +18 for free what happens with the people who spend money doing their weapons +18 its the same if you + a ring or a weapon they spend same amount of money so what GM's did was fear just changed their weapons +18 that they already had and put money to it, to rings so how come the rings are free if you spend money to + the weapon already?
    Youre a total moron. Its just funny how jin people think in 10$ we can make any +18 ppl waste over 300$ sometimes and couldnt make +18 reinforce is about luck nothin else yes ran had alil bit better rate but doesnt mean jin need to get free boost gms could simple give them 10-15 deluxe insted boosted ring some ppl got luck and succses +18 they need to try exacly like the ppl who succses in ran and how its exacly possible that jin had lower rate and have more ppl with +18s then Ran...

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Youre a total moron. Its just funny how jin people think in 10$ we can make any +18 ppl waste over 300$ sometimes and couldnt make +18 reinforce is about luck nothin else yes ran had alil bit better rate but doesnt mean jin need to get free boost gms could simple give them 10-15 deluxe insted boosted ring some ppl got luck and succses +18 they need to try exacly like the ppl who succses in ran and how its exacly possible that jin had lower rate and have more ppl with +18s then Ran...
    Dude people in Jin spend HUGE amount of money to + anything 300$ is nothing thats why at upg rings event amoust of Jin ppl went to Ran to + them and what 10-15 Deluxe will do lol... as i said THEY HAD ALREADY SPEND MONEY MAKING THEIR CRAFT WEAPON +18 and give that weapon away witch cost them same amoust of money that would to + a ring.

And when did gms give "free" rings? there was certain rules to get that, but that what you still don't want to understand just because you hate your "kos side"

Dude people in Jin spend HUGE amount of money to + anything 300$ is nothing thats why at upg rings event amoust of Jin ppl went to Ran to + them and what 10-15 Deluxe will do lol... as i said THEY HAD ALREADY SPEND MONEY MAKING THEIR CRAFT WEAPON +18 and give that weapon away witch cost them same amoust of money that would to + a ring.

And when did gms give "free" rings? there was certain rules to get that, but that what you still don't want to understand just because you hate your "kos side"
    So>? I spend on my 2 old upgs around 140k rp its 1400$ why im not gettin somethin insted? why my upgs doesnt get what jin ppl got I made new upgs exacly like any other jin ppl but i didnt got anythin back from my old upgs beside like 30k ecash for both so serusly how fair is that ?

The fact that the Jin people spent a lot of $$$ +ing their weapons is immaterial. Ran people spent huge amounts of money too.

What happens to those that spent tons of money on theor epics and upgrades only to have them made obsolete by the glacial upgrades? Where is their "compensation"? I mean if the people coming from Jin are entitled to get their fking RINGS QUIETLY upgraded, then the RAN folks that had these upgrades and epics should be eligible to upgrades as well.

Nah, it is simple PW favoritism to the JIN WHINERS.

NO SIR! If they already had weapons and rings at +18 they don't frikken NEED compensation. Compensation for WHAT?

"Waaaaa! My +18 rings and weapon isn't powerful enough! Give me free +18 on my boss drops plox!"

Well...

"Waaaa! My original UPGRADE isn't powerful enough. Replace it with a +18 Raler!"

same goddam difference!
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-19-2015 at 09:20 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Anyone who thinks that ran had a significantly easier time +ing their rings is wrong plain and simple. 300% of 0.00014% is still absurdly low. But like I said the GMs believe any story adam and his stupid friends say and thats why the GM decided +ing their rings was a good idea meanwhile everybody on ran had to spend 80 bucks again to buy upgs to find out that 1 part support abusers and 1 part incompetent GMs = nobody wants to play anymore.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Anyone who thinks that ran had a significantly easier time +ing their rings is wrong plain and simple. 300% of 0.00014% is still absurdly low. But like I said the GMs believe any story adam and his stupid friends say and thats why the GM decided +ing their rings was a good idea meanwhile everybody on ran had to spend 80 bucks again to buy upgs to find out that 1 part support abusers and 1 part incompetent GMs = nobody wants to play anymore.
    Well u right about the gms helpin jin way more then helpin ran but about quittin nop its just the time to kick jin ass and show them that even with 18s from gms they cant do **** to ran