+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

So Atzigan u boosted rings even tho it wasnt a part of Jin compensation event?

Any answer about that cos u closed previous thread and did not answer why u boosted rings for some ppl and didint even mention that on event description?

Ur answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    After reviewing all tickets cleared and pretty much analyzing the intentions of the users who started spamming support system with this, we have already not today but a while ago already, denied every "Jin Compensation" reward. This event is far gone and we are no longer giving rewards for this. No boosting of weapons no boosting of accessories or anything else.

How does that answer what OP is asking? In case you can't understand what's being asked or purposely acting retarded here's what he's asking: Why did some people get accessories boosted although it wasn't detailed in the event post on forum that accessories could be boosted?

Of course Atzigan got off the subject by saying that event is over cause that was clearly hideously biased and unwarranted.

Lol Rohan has the worst GMs ever lmao. They dodge every single detail brought up by the players that shouldn't even be in game. Eg: boosted rings
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Come join me on tera ill help all of you out (well I might reject some ppl I dont like)

Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Any answer about that cos u closed previous thread and did not answer why u boosted rings for some ppl and didint even mention that on event description?
    They were not boosted due to giving priority to some players, nor was it part of the event as we did not initially intended to do so.
    Back when the event was active, prior to the event ending several players send support tickets stating they already had a +18 weapon prior to the event or within the event and they stated they would get no compensation.
    What was offered to those players due to the several tickets obtained was for them to agree on the removal of those +18 weapons boosted or already obtained and they would be able to receive a boost to a boss drop accessory they had.
    Long after the event ended, some players started sending support tickets about the same process however we rejected any further activities concerning the Jin Compensation as players were just about getting their equipment to +18 and they desired the same support and some other players wanted for us to wait until they get their boss drop so then we could boost it which was not the proper way to do so since those items were recently obtained and not within the event.

Was this made maliciously or to give priority to some players? Negative, although it was not part of the event we attempt to resolve any users issues and concerns as best as possible and users did have to lose a valuable item to get another already owned item boosted.

I hope this answers the questions of this incident, there's no hidden motives, and there's nothing to hide. If anyone asks politely, I mostly respond to every users concerns and even resolve their issues.
    There will not be any further activities concerning the Jin Compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    They were not boosted due to giving priority to some players, nor was it part of the event as we did not initially intended to do so.
    Back when the event was active, prior to the event ending several players send support tickets stating they already had a +18 weapon prior to the event or within the event and they stated they would get no compensation.
    What was offered to those players due to the several tickets obtained was for them to agree on the removal of those +18 weapons boosted or already obtained and they would be able to receive a boost to a boss drop accessory they had.
    Long after the event ended, some players started sending support tickets about the same process however we rejected any further activities concerning the Jin Compensation as players were just about getting their equipment to +18 and they desired the same support and some other players wanted for us to wait until they get their boss drop so then we could boost it which was not the proper way to do so since those items were recently obtained and not within the event.

Was this made maliciously or to give priority to some players? Negative, although it was not part of the event we attempt to resolve any users issues and concerns as best as possible and users did have to lose a valuable item to get another already owned item boosted.

I hope this answers the questions of this incident, there's no hidden motives, and there's nothing to hide. If anyone asks politely, I mostly respond to every users concerns and even resolve their issues.
    There will not be any further activities concerning the Jin Compensation.
    quoted for reference btw are you out of your ****ing mind?

I shouldnt even have to bother explaining what you just told the masses but I will tell you that playwith USA has lost my trust and I urge all of my friends out there to join me on tera where the GMs arent influenced by people abusing the support system. 7 long ****ing years of play day in day out I never missed more than a month in that entire time I got an epic when they came out, I got an upgrade when they came out **** I even got 2 upg 2.0s. I got the 40 IPVs, I got the silvas, the flame diamonds, the insurgents, the rulers. I got the 500 vit costumes and ice stones and 50% scrolls and walter medals and all the OP **** you could throw at me. I even stuck by when rotreberque was doing private summoning events for a certain guild and the wenshas and I even stuck by the spanish rohan hacked up gear they served me and my friends to take down the top guild on there before spanish rohan died.

But this? this is 2 much and im done
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 02-18-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    quoted for reference btw are you out of your ****ing mind?

I shouldnt even have to bother explaining what you just told the masses but I will tell you that playwith USA has lost my trust and I urge all of my friends out there to join me on tera where the GMs arent influenced by people abusing the support system.
    Apologies if this has caused any troubles for you or some users. Our intentions were to assist players as best as possible and support the transition of Jin players towards the merged server.
    We are definitely not influenced by players and we deny all users whose requests are bound to abuse the support system.
    This will definitely not happen again and there will not be any similar "Jin compensation" events in the future.
    All GMs are bound to assist all players as best as possible.

That statement wont get you out of this jam. This is the straw that broke the camel's back and this is all because of BAD STATISTIC GATHERING & RESEARCH

these jin pieces of **** you call customers didnt need compensation at all, we all spent $80 or more to make our upg 2.0s the same as them it was an even playing field.

But you have jin people from a certain guild spamming threads and spamming support giving you the illusion that jin server is the africa out of a worldvision commercial. Instead of using the logs you have at your disposal to SEE what people have to realize that jin people were not in fact at a disadvantage at all, you folded and gave them what they want opening them to use this fake compensation to make the game even more unfair.

Need help? PM me

Oh and let your VP know he made a big big big big big big big ****in mistake

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast