+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post

I had no guild buffs, i debuff it before the 1v1, and i dnt have blindfold, we did same dmg almost, i did not use FOX, fox alone is like a dd if i hit you 15k u will get 5k hp so my real hit would be 10k, with the hp absorb from euphoria another 4-5k + tht will drop the real dmg to 5k?+\ - , i was using lion, Euphoria lv6, vs lv7, he only had better hp \hp absrb, not sure too if his weapon had hp leech but then his DD would be very low, and see thts why blindfold need to be on sale, and other ran players items, you are good geard but chars with those items would win even if they r not as geard as you

yes he did do more hits than i did if he frapsed it,let him post the system chat, now idk if he is using atk speed event item or is it the Fox or the HP leech whatever tht was
    3 years ago i made a test a female temp and male with exact same gear and lvl and same atk speed, i tested many times and male always did at least 2 hits more
    i even reported it years ago, test it ur self and tell us if its true, maybe im imagining?
    you still had 50% scrolls while he on 30s
    and he has no OP blind fold he uses the same abs set as every1 else
    rly last i check ur euphoria was lvl7,,even ur fkin saint stike is lvl7 rofl
    point is YOU ALL ask for the 1v1's

edit..no maha ur dreaming of excuses to why you lost 1v1
    hence the excuse male atks faster
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    suck it up and move on
    better luck next time
    Last edited by ken10000; 02-19-2015 at 02:41 PM.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    you did not quit when first upgraded epics were on sale. jin players did not quit when gms decided to sell upgraded for Jin server when they promised they wont

you wont quit . you stopped loging in before even ppl QQ about the +18 rings, maybe your IM expired and maybe thts the reason

@ ppl who QQ for the+18 rings, do you even have a +18 weapon tht you had before the event start? or you were one of the people who quickly sold their crafted weapon on EM to get some good RPs when gms announced Upgraded weapon will be soon on sale?

r u just randomly cry for free stuff? , because i still have my weapons and they didnt accept plusing rings for me

Blindfold should be available on sale soon or later on game parlors as atzigan said, there is no plans for op armors and weapons ,, blindfold is not OP items. its event items tht some players have, u guys didnt quit when tht happen

now gonna quit when you gonna be at least equal to other players? or u prefer a new OP stuff to be on sale?

whoever complained about this are 2 types of ppl

1- already have the items

2- can't afford to buy it when its on sale

1st exampe is ken, second is strellan
    if you want blindfolds i can sell you 50k rps
    5%crit 5% atks speed 5% atk 200/hp/mp
    want them?
    oops and 15all stats
    Last edited by ken10000; 02-19-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    you know you spent much more money ? Short after everyone got the talismans and talis for almost nothing lel

yet lemme remember whos getting wiped atm ? Boobs gettin wiped so bad ewh. You all only revive 2 die because cherish uses OP 91% dd armor lel
    cherish DD is not a 91% since Caesar damaging him/her 15K crit damage without EMP unlike mine only recieves 7K below crit damages from them, when i used to hit thm with hp absorb, they only totaled 2K below damages.
    Last edited by pimoh; 02-19-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    you still had 50% scrolls while he on 30s
    and he has no OP blind fold he uses the same abs set as every1 else
    rly last i check ur euphoria was lvl7,,even ur fkin saint stike is lvl7 rofl
    point is YOU ALL ask for the 1v1's

edit..no maha ur dreaming of excuses to why you lost 1v1
    hence the excuse male atks faster
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    suck it up and move on
    better luck next time
    her euphoia was lv 6, i know cuz i was there but you wasnt there so how do you know?

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Neither are you because you left sz like once or twice.

You spent nothing roflmao. You can't even play because you can't afford upgrade. You bragged a month ago on forums how you were playing, posting ss and calling people out when Maha gave you an upgrade, once she took it from you, you started to spam "i have a life i don't play". 2 years now you're nothing but a forum talker.

Oh on Isen I killed you on my priest in ruler room. Damn, you're a non factor on all servers :/
    I actually have upgs :|
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Ran people are yet to deal with those who are favored by GMs, but I don't understand why Jin people are still playing after all of the **** you got put on by e2n/sg and GMs you guys decide to play and get ****ed over, you pay while some people play free for months. You know all the things I know as well and still play, that just means you're stupid and addicted on this game. Sry.
    ooooook conspiracy theory #1

Even those +18 weren't plused by them but rather by Veren, why you guys think he was fired. Oh and let's not forget he was fav GM by many. Just like Euthen, who didn't want to do anything when I asked him to do a check up on people because we suspect them duping. Nah he rather chilled on e2n vent and let them do it for 5 months more, and they would never be caught duping if it wasn't for Nico who emoed and sold them out, and EVEN THEN it took alot of forum spamming to get those people banned. Wensha I won't even mention. Rotre and Frumos, god knows why they are still there, owait.
    Uh no. They were hold by guttermagic and atzigan. Verenbaen was no longer part of PlW since long time ago. conspiracy theory #2

If you guys think you will get compensation for this you won't lol. And how many other things are happening that you're not even aware? Like Maha's old guild treasury getting unbanned that was never deleted, full with duped guild stones and what not. For god sakes they even duped styling tickets.
    Thats what Nico told you ? Poor nico, he was too poor to afford a styling ticket to change his pet style so he duped some.

I honestly don't care if people play or not, after all it's not me who is getting the profit, but if you do decide to play further you DON'T GET TO COMPLAIN ANYMORE and spam forums because you agreed to play in such dis functional game with horrible management.
    Could you enlighten us about GwiYomi, Keen and Yamzii ? Bcs of course I bet you spammed tickets and reported them for duping and hacking when they were in your guild, imirite ? Did you close also your eyes about all those glacial hacked weapons that were in your guild (zhens, xbow etc) and did you close your eyes about the duped upg feathers they were producing/flooding all over the server ? Did you know they were turning a potion into feather and then were using recycle system to produce upgs feathers ?

I won't even mention all the hacked armors you all geared %melee or %hp or +200int on shield/helmet and so on.

And don't forget, 9/11 was an inside job, terrorists never existed.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-19-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    you do know a lot about whats happening in game for a person that has "quitted " the game more than people who still play rofl

i forgot xD frogeyes has radars on 24h
    frogface has radars h24 rofl
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    cherish DD is not a 91% since Caesar damaging him/her 15K crit damage without EMP unlike mine only recieves 7K below crit damages from them, when i used to hit thm with hp absorb, they only totaled 2K below damages.
    They switch gears with celese. For rulertime its celese who gears the DD i do believe.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    ooooook conspiracy theory #1

Uh no. They were hold by guttermagic and atzigan. Verenbaen was no longer part of PlW since long time ago. conspiracy theory #2

Thats what Nico told you ? Poor nico, he was too poor to afford a styling ticket to change his pet style so he duped some.

Could you enlighten us about GwiYomi, Keen and Yamzii ? Bcs of course I bet you spammed tickets and reported them for duping and hacking when they were in your guild, imirite ? Did you close also your eyes about all those glacial hacked weapons that were in your guild (zhens, xbow etc) and did you close your eyes about the duped upg feathers they were producing/flooding all over the server ? Did you know they were turning a potion into feather and then were using recycle system to produce upgs feathers ?

And don't forget, 9/11 was an inside job, terrorists never existed.
    Not the rings, the weapons lmao

Keen was banned on the first wave of benezar helmet and the guy never played again, it's been 2,5 years now yet you're still talking about him lmao.

You think just 'cuz you throw random names it means you know something? Lol go ask Maha and Nico about Yamzii as he was the one posting ss of their FB convos and transactions

Feathers came way later, and the fact you're talking about them being duped means you guys duped that as well

Ask Maha maybe she can dupe you an upgrade as well, who knows.

Commander
    Not the rings, the weapons lmao

Keen was banned on the first wave of benezar helmet and the guy never played again, it's been 2,5 years now yet you're still talking about him lmao.

You think just 'cuz you throw random names it means you know something? Lol go ask Maha and Nico about Yamzii as he was the one posting ss of their FB convos and transactions

Feathers came way later, and the fact you're talking about them being duped means you guys duped that as well

Ask Maha maybe she can dupe you an upgrade as well, who knows.
    Still dodging about gwiyomi ? And dodging about the fact james and spanishteam temps were hitting more than max geared temps with that int stat bugs ?
    Don't hate, friends.