+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i got al max gears and i'm 1 from most people who spend money to get what i have now and i find some 1 better because he got old event item that makes him almost immortal
    i made 7 upgraded clubs until i got my max DD club i added alot of rps to get the tickets to my my armors +15 all my accesories +18 fully IM and there is some1 who is not even as geared as me i do half dmgon him that i do on others ? this fail ****
    when you have 4 +18 ruler and +18 abs set you're on your way to gettin maxed geared..sry but you're NOWHERE CLOSE
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Are you insane?

Godlyke is the ONLY person with it and he is maxed out he has +18 rulers +18 abs high + onyx all talismans upg 2.0 blablabla he was the best wile you were still losing 1v1s to ahmed. I think he wears SD nowadays with the dekans floating around but before the merge he used full onyx since there were no dekans. So dont even think that there are no players out there that have better gear than you.
    ahmed ? loooool that's why they couldn't win rulers the last 2 months when i was the only temp in E2N

sure
    again u claiming u know everything and u don't know a $hit
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    There are no plans for bringing more powerful weapons or armor than what users currently already have. Next month will only have the arrival of Trinity.
    well I wont be around in the game for that, I always knew that the GMs were in bed with certain groups of players but the scope of this has hardly cracked the surface. Somehow this jin server.... the one that they claimed was so hopelessly ****ed that they couldnt last 30 seconds in pvp without compensation has turned in to people with no scrolls beating full scrolled players. The reputation is gone theres no point in playing

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    when you have 4 +18 ruler and +18 abs set you're on your way to gettin maxed geared..sry but you're NOWHERE CLOSE
    +18 rulers +18 abs set +15 onyx set 73 DD club ? what else i can get ? fully IM with all talismans on the game ? the DD or dmg reflect armors that your guild got right ?

that's what Atzigan need to know thx

+18 rulers +18 abs set +15 onyx set 73 DD club ? what else i can get ? fully Im with all talismans on the game ? the DD or dmg reflect armors that your guild got right ?
    you do not have abso +18 nd u dont have 4 rulers 18 lol
    KnockOut

Conscript
    +18 rulers +18 abs set +15 onyx set 73 DD club ? what else i can get ? fully Im with all talismans on the game ? the DD or dmg reflect armors that your guild got right ?
    you aint fooling any1
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Yeah I'mma quit this game.. Too much shts happened and only because these GMs always fk up. They always fall for people who threaten them that they will charge back if they don't do sht for them.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    you do not have abso +18 nd u dont have 4 rulers 18 lol
    i do

log the game now and trade me

Its funny he doesnt know ****

TM's gm tar has TWO (2) 30% dmg reflect edwin CHESTS (thats right no full set u just need to wear 1 chest piece) AND if that wasnt enough hes got 11% melee boots (also legit from boomforce)

Spread across jainus server there are 5 characters with 50% dd glacial set. Even if 4/5 of them are still looking to sell them for $800 USD they are out there. And 1 of them is in your guild.

Spread across jainus server there are PH characters with dmg reflect set and some weaker DD set and some parry/block dagger.

Boobs has 2 pieces of DD gear FROM boomforce event thats it thats all.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Its funny he doesnt know ****

TM's gm tar has TWO (2) 30% dmg reflect edwin CHESTS (thats right no full set u just need to wear 1 chest piece) AND if that wasnt enough hes got 11% melee boots (also legit from boomforce)

Spread across jainus server there are 5 characters with 50% dd glacial set. Even if 4/5 of them are still looking to sell them for $800 USD they are out there. And 1 of them is in your guild.

Spread across jainus server there are PH characters with dmg reflect set and some weaker DD set and some parry/block dagger.

Boobs has 2 pieces of DD gear FROM boomforce event thats it thats all.
    we don't want those DD armors that make the game ****ing silly its pvp means u die and kill not be the last 1 who stay alive then run to SZ not my side or ur side or TM until now we have no alli and i didn't take any side until now because people want to quit if this didn't change