+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i'm talking with logic asking u to check it by ur self trying to find away to make the pvp balanced and they only trolling abd trash talking since all the people who use those items on there side if E2N not around this new server will die Haters won't fight also TM , people already pissed of i'm trying to get it solved but its pointless and Atzigan just listen to the more people who QQing which won't solve a **** i feel like i waste my time trying to make u get my point
    rofl.....quit whining ...again you have ppl with DD armors too on YOUR SIDE
    and i thought you just mention E2n is 5ppl?
    byeee no1 will miss you
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

i'm talking with logic asking u to check it by ur self trying to find away to make the pvp balanced and they only trolling abd trash talking since all the people who use those items on there side if E2N not around this new server will die Haters won't fight also TM , people already pissed of i'm trying to get it solved but its pointless and Atzigan just listen to the more people who QQing which won't solve a **** i feel like i waste my time trying to make u get my point
    wait guys didnt he say e2n are 5 people? yeah they are totally ****ed if you are not there like you are not there in any of the pvp videos they posted.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Watch next month DD gear will be sold in the IM because adam will spam threads from now until the sale happens.

I mean its expected when the key decision makers dont understand the game or even try to understand the game what is wrong with 10% more damage drop when u have 74% already?

And whats wrong with new feather of the goddess iceyy with stats 8192 all stats and 16384 all attack with 32768 hp and 10% more DD just because we can.
    There are no plans for bringing more powerful weapons or armor than what users currently already have. Next month will only have the arrival of Trinity.

Watch next month DD gear will be sold in the IM because adam will spam threads from now until the sale happens.

I mean its expected when the key decision makers dont understand the game or even try to understand the game what is wrong with 10% more damage drop when u have 74% already?
    i got al max gears and i'm 1 from most people who spend money to get what i have now and i find some 1 better because he got old event item that makes him almost immortal
    i made 7 upgraded clubs until i got my max DD club i added alot of rps to get the tickets to my my armors +15 all my accesories +18 fully IM and there is some1 who is not even as geared as me i do half dmgon him that i do on others ? this fail ****
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-18-2015 at 08:34 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We did not keep it hidden towards a certain guild and we do not associate with any guild or user within the game, however any user can contact us via support to resolve issues, obtain answers for their concerns or make requests.
    have you seen support support is proberly 1 of the worst supports out there half time they have no idea wt you are talking about other half is just stupid auto response no live chat anymore nothing **** the support
    KnockOut

wait guys didnt he say e2n are 5 people? yeah they are totally ****ed if you are not there like you are not there in any of the pvp videos they posted.
    all this people quiting becuase of the unbalance i'll disband E2N soon
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Conscript
    i got al max gears and i'm 1 from most people who spend money to get what i have now and i find some 1 better because he got old event item that makes him almost immortal
    i made 7 upgraded clubs until i got my max DD club i added alot of rps to get the tickets to my my armors +15 all my accesories +18 fully IM and there is some1 who is not even as geared as me i do half dmg i do on others ? this fail ****
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooool

link your abs +18 next time ur ingame

dont dodge YOU'RE NOT MAXED GEARED

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    There are no plans for bringing more powerful weapons or armor than what users currently already have. Next month will only have the arrival of Trinity.
    cant believe this because e2n asking for abso sets back and looks like if e2n wants they get from you gms
    KnockOut

Conscript
    all this people quiting becuase of the unbalance i'll disband E2N soon
    byeee/your fake crocodile tears aint fooling any1

i made 7 upgraded clubs until i got my max DD club i added alot of rps to get the tickets to my my armors +15 all my accesories +18 fully IM and there is some1 who is not even as geared as me i do half dmg i do on others ? this fail ****
    Are you insane?

Godlyke is the ONLY person with it and he is maxed out he has +18 rulers +18 abs high + onyx all talismans upg 2.0 blablabla he was the best wile you were still losing 1v1s to ahmed. I think he wears SD nowadays with the dekans floating around but before the merge he used full onyx since there were no dekans. So dont even think that there are no players out there that have better gear than you. And if you think its hard when godlyke wears the DD gear you didnt have to experience celese/lori wearing it almost immortal priest mode.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast