+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    rofl@ 1 PH guy...

hey Atzigan.this guy wants balance by deleting or re-releasing OP item that 1 person has in 1 our guild
    when they have multiple ppl on their side with even OPer DD armors
    he can check logs and know everything and u don't know my guild more than me so STFU and stop ur stupid tries to troll , people started looking for duped gears on FB again , that's will kill the game forever
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Yes few users from a certain guild... no wonder why they had sh*t tons of +18 rings (when Jin rates were horrible as fck), and linking them 24/7.
    its was boosting 1 feather for people who had weapons +18 before since there weapons was already +18 so they had to boost something else for them as a reward and all of u keep bitching her when u had no ****ing +18 weapons lol

Banned

Awards Showcase

Please keep it civil guys, keep the trash talking within the game. Insulting other users will not get anyone anywhere.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    he can check logs and know everything and u don't know my guild more than me so STFU and stop ur stupid tries to troll , people started looking for duped gears on FB again , that's will kill the game forever
    o rly> is that why you socalled spoke to a B00BS CORE member? rofl

or what about our main dps PT having all DD armors?
    you're a paro nab
    whos just MAD that no amount of oil money can get you them DD armors
    jump off that ship as i said
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    If you have your ticket Numbers and were sent during the event, let me know those ticket IDs even if they were closed. I'll make sure to see what happened and why it wasn't resolved.
    ticket ID 220954..... they keep sending me email when i send asking why saying i never sent previous response i check my email nd i have sent this 1 ticket 3 times now... i would also like to change the item im +ing to my beze since u can + boss drops
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    its was + feather for people who had weapons +18 before since there weapons was already +18 so they had to boost something else for them as a reward and all of u keep bitching her when u had no ****ing +18 weapons lol
    The point here is that these GMs out there did not tell everyone about this. They kept this hidden and only into a certain guild (which is obviously you, e2n people).
    Yet you're the ones who have been QQing about dd armors, and releasing op blindfolds. Please count how many threads you guys made QQing to gms. Didn't Atzigan please you enough? :/
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Conscript
    Please keep it civil guys, keep the trash talking within the game. Insulting other users will not get anyone anywhere.
    ok Boss

can you check ticket# 222144 its about the Spend event
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Watch next month DD gear will be sold in the IM because adam will spam threads from now until the sale happens.

I mean its expected when the key decision makers dont understand the game or even try to understand the game what is wrong with 10% more damage drop when u have 74% already?

And whats wrong with new feather of the goddess iceyy with stats 8192 all stats and 16384 all attack with 32768 hp and 10% more DD just because we can.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

i'm talking with logic asking u to check it by ur self trying to find away to make the pvp balanced and they only trolling abd trash talking since all the people who use those items on there side if E2N not around this new server will die Haters won't fight also TM , people already pissed of i'm trying to get it solved but its pointless and Atzigan just listen to the more people who QQing which won't solve a **** i feel like i waste my time trying to make u get my point

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    The point here is that these GMs out there did not tell everyone about this. They kept this hidden and only into a certain guild (which is obviously you, e2n people).
    Yet you're the ones who have been QQing about dd armors, and releasing op blindfolds. Please count how many threads you guys made QQing to gms. Didn't Atzigan please you enough? :/
    We did not keep it hidden towards a certain guild and we do not associate with any guild or user within the game, however any user can contact us via support to resolve issues, obtain answers for their concerns or make requests.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast