+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    When you planned jin compensation you told everybody that you were going to sell upg 2.0s again you get fooled by listening to ppl who want to fool you instead of listening to die hard rohan players who actually want this game to be fair. Its ok now its your bed to sleep in me and my friends are done with rohan you have just as little control over your ship as the pservers your COO tries to shut down on the daily.
    We did tell everyone we were going to sell Upgrades 2.0, however we did not desire to prevent the free to play users to come into Ran without their equipment somewhat boosted.
    I listen to everyone and I more than anyone know and appreciate your constant support and forum conversations which is mostly why this thread is still being replied on.
    Aside from all the rivalries and controversy subjects you get into between players. There's almost always been a fair play from you, aside from the Elemental Dungeon incident...However we appreciate your constant assistance to newcomers and even old players and your constant forum participation.
    I do know you desire the best as many other users out there and there are things that have already been done and once they happen cannot be reverted.
    As always, any suggestion is well received and appreciated from any user.

Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    LOL? your side have DD armors too dipsh1t
    1 PH guy who is 24/7 farming ? i said no point of talking to you
    the thread and replies was for Atzigan since he was talking about Balance but " its fake MOTTO " he used to keep people around
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Jin Compensation was created a while ago, I believe even before the Upgrades came along and during the PH Migration happened.
    And it was mostly to provide a boost in their currently weaker items compared to what Ran users had and compared to what PH players obtained once they merged their characters. There was no revenue generating perspective when we held this event and it was primarily to assist those users limiting it to no Philippine users being eligible for this compensation provided. Any equipment obtained through the Item Mall was also not eligible to be "boosted" it was only for items they possessed prior to the PH and Ran Merge.
    its funny ive been trying to get my weopon boosted for last month nd you guys keep `deleting my ticket and now ur +ing peoples drops since they take priority when other people with max gear at the time decided not to take part in the event GJ gms
    KnockOut

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Lol Atzigan you made a huge mistake.. you should've let EVERYONE know about the boosting of accessories instead of keeping the secret with certain guilds in Jin...
    Trial and error, it happens and it will definitely not happen again. To all players, we apologize for not notifying it during the event. It was not meant to be a secret but I agree it should have been added to the event.
    There were only a few users that requested this within the event period and we honored their request in hopes to improve their experience during the difficult transition we had with the merges of both PH and Jainus.

We did tell everyone we were going to sell Upgrades 2.0, however we did not desire to prevent the free to play users to come into Ran without their equipment somewhat boosted.
    I listen to everyone and I more than anyone know and appreciate your constant support and forum conversations which is mostly why this thread is still being replied on.
    Aside from all the rivalries and controversy subjects you get into between players. There's almost always been a fair play from you, aside from the Elemental Dungeon incident...However we appreciate your constant assistance to newcomers and even old players and your constant forum participation.
    I do know you desire the best as many other users out there and there are things that have already been done and once they happen cannot be reverted.
    As always, any suggestion is well received and appreciated from any user.
    The elemental dungeon incident?

How on earth was it my fault you failed to document the event criteria properly?

YOU make a mistake and I capitalize on it but IM the bad guy here? Customer is always right you should know that and the fact that you are bringing this up again goes to show that you are heavily influenced by the circlejerk qq from adam and friends.

You know if your VP wasnt such a tight ass I coulda gave you REAL events with REAL rewards that would have REAL UNIQUE PARTICIPATION instead of being the same 3 people in both the 1st and the 2nd round of your elemental dungeon "incident".

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    its funny ive been trying to get my weopon boosted for last month nd you guys keep `deleting my ticket and now ur +ing peoples drops since they take priority when other people with max gear at the time decided not to take part in the event GJ gms
    If you have your ticket Numbers and were sent during the event, let me know those ticket IDs even if they were closed. I'll make sure to see what happened and why it wasn't resolved.

Banned
    When I was in E2N knightdreams was the first one trying to buy my 11% dd boots. and yet he claims something else on here?

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    1 PH guy who is 24/7 farming ? i said no point of talking to you
    the thread and replies was for Atzigan since he was talking about Balance but " its fake MOTTO " he used to keep people around
    rofl@ 1 PH guy...

hey Atzigan.this guy wants balance by deleting or re-releasing OP item that 1 person has in 1 our guild
    when they have multiple ppl on their side with even OPer DD armors
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The elemental dungeon incident?

How on earth was it my fault you failed to document the event criteria properly?

YOU make a mistake and I capitalize on it but IM the bad guy here? Customer is always right you should know that and the fact that you are bringing this up again goes to show that you are heavily influenced by the circlejerk qq from adam and friends.

You know if your VP wasnt such a tight ass I coulda gave you REAL events with REAL rewards that would have REAL UNIQUE PARTICIPATION instead of being the same 3 people in both the 1st and the 2nd round of your elemental dungeon "incident".
    Oh, by no means it was your fault, we're not trying to make you the bad guy here. It was our fault for not imposing all limitations there is to prevent a system abuse as you pointed out.
    Reason why we honored the rewards.

Any event suggestions are definitely welcome at all times and if there's a possibility to do so our GMs will run them.

Trial and error, it happens and it will definitely not happen again. To all players, we apologize for not notifying it during the event. It was not meant to be a secret but I agree it should have been added to the event.
    There were only a few users that requested this within the event period and we honored their request in hopes to improve their experience during the difficult transition we had with the merges of both PH and Jainus.
    Yes few users from a certain guild... no wonder why they had sh*t tons of +18 rings (when Jin rates were horrible as fck), and linking them 24/7.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast