+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    That statement wont get you out of this jam. This is the straw that broke the camel's back and this is all because of BAD STATISTIC GATHERING & RESEARCH

these jin pieces of **** you call customers didnt need compensation at all, we all spent $80 or more to make our upg 2.0s the same as them it was an even playing field.

But you have jin people from a certain guild spamming threads and spamming support giving you the illusion that jin server is the africa out of a worldvision commercial. Instead of using the logs you have at your disposal to SEE what people have to realize that jin people were not in fact at a disadvantage at all, you folded and gave them what they want opening them to use this fake compensation to make the game even more unfair.
    Jin Compensation was created a while ago, I believe even before the Upgrades came along and during the PH Migration happened.
    And it was mostly to provide a boost in their currently weaker items compared to what Ran users had and compared to what PH players obtained once they merged their characters. There was no revenue generating perspective when we held this event and it was primarily to assist those users limiting it to no Philippine users being eligible for this compensation provided. Any equipment obtained through the Item Mall was also not eligible to be "boosted" it was only for items they possessed prior to the PH and Ran Merge.

When you planned jin compensation you told everybody that you were going to sell upg 2.0s again you get fooled by listening to ppl who want to fool you instead of listening to die hard rohan players who actually want this game to be fair. Its ok now its your bed to sleep in me and my friends are done with rohan you have just as little control over your ship as the pservers your COO tries to shut down on the daily.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

When you planned jin compensation you told everybody that you were going to sell upg 2.0s again you get fooled by listening to ppl who want to fool you instead of listening to die hard rohan players who actually want this game to be fair. Its ok now its your bed to sleep in me and my friends are done with rohan you have just as little control over your ship as the pservers your COO tries to shut down on the daily.
    u r playing p servers , and u r the only 1 in ur guild and u have no friends its fair when u fight people with 9x DD when u have only 7x or 6x DD ?
    people i'm the only 1 talking about it , not because i need those armors i really don't like them i already killed Cherish so many times i won SA when she was inside more than 5 times all what i want is Balance fair pvp , E2N never spam tickets , i know alot of people from Haters got there rings boosted to +18 too one of them is ur friend Blue , why u didn't talk about him ? u guys close ur eyes when u see something related with ur friends
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-18-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    u r playing p servers and u r the only 1 in ur guild and u have no friends its fair when u fight people with 9x DD when u have only 7x or 6x DD ?
    im the only char in my guild cuz that guild is for tsb why would I want people to lose a chance to get free CV stuff? I got other chars in other guilds like how much of a derp are u?

As far as the DD goes.... if I didnt have stupid jin people chiming in with FALSE FACTS I could have fixed this game. But instead atzigan falls over like a cardboard cutout when the e2nzerg comes in telling everyone how there are disease ridden children dying on the streets of jin and they need his $1 a day.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Conscript
    u r playing p servers , and u r the only 1 in ur guild and u have no friends its fair when u fight people with 9x DD when u have only 7x or 6x DD ?
    people i'm the only 1 talking about it , not because i need those armors i really don't like them i already killed Cherish so many times i won SA when she was inside more than 5 times all what i want is Balance fair pvp , E2N never spam tickets , i know alot of people from Haters got there rings boosted to +18 too one of them is ur friend Blue , why u didn't talk about him ? u guys close ur eyes when u see something related with ur friends
    jump of that ship yo..no amount of QQ will get you any further than you already got stomped.you didnt make it any further than any1 else
    you got free **** that Ran players didnt get
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

im the only char in my guild cuz that guild is for tsb why would I want people to lose a chance to get free CV stuff? I got other chars in other guilds like how much of a derp are u?

As far as the DD goes.... if I didnt have stupid jin people chiming in with FALSE FACTS I could have fixed this game. But instead atzigan falls over like a cardboard cutout when the e2nzerg comes in telling everyone how there are disease ridden children dying on the streets of jin and they need his $1 a day.
    WTF E2N zerg u talking about ? E2N are 5 people looool

Conscript
    WTF E2N zerg u talking about ? E2N are 5 people looool
    and B00BS are Cherish Tickle Nhah Celese.they are 4

Quote Originally Posted by ken10000 View Post
    jump of that ship yo..no amount of QQ will get you any further than you already got stomped.you didnt make it any further than any1 else
    you got free **** that Ran players didnt get
    i'm not QQing lol as long as u r on the side who use those armors u will keep bitching here that's why i won't give a $hit about what u r saying i was trying to let Atzigan get my point , but as long as people like u and posting there stupid **** nothing will change

Conscript
    i'm not QQing lol as long as u r on the side who use those armors u will keep bitching here that's why i won't give a $hit about what u r saying i was trying to let Atzigan get my point , but as long as people like u and posting there stupid **** nothing will change
    LOL? your side have DD armors too dipsh1t
    again,you're just mad YOU DONT HAVE THEM

Lol Atzigan you made a huge mistake.. you should've let EVERYONE know about the boosting of accessories instead of keeping the secret with certain guilds in Jin...
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service