+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

That's pretty messed up. I'll report it and make sure to get it fixed. I'll try to find the player in-game and warn him about this. If future incidents like this happen, I'll start dealing with that user on a more severe manner.
    It's not like they "accidentally" do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Well yea, not when it happened over and over again to myself aswell as others. And ty

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    eikniwt. Actually its abuse of a glitch. It was not intended to work as its being used. Hell people walking through it was not intended and for a while people were getting jailed for doing it.

That's pretty messed up. I'll report it and make sure to get it fixed. I'll try to find the player in-game and warn him about this. If future incidents like this happen, I'll start dealing with that user on a more severe manner.
    Can you report the whole sealing square bug? People have been glitching through it since ever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Stop what? Embarrassing yourself?

No, I'm fine with that.
    That dodge.

Enlighten us about GwiYomi, please

Algeria does this too, and i dced many times by this (not only me) . Fix this and ban those who do this

Banned
    This, and the sealing square bug - you can enter/exit an area that has been sealed by glitching it, making sealing square totally useless.

Aswell, doing that can make you DC for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Knowingly exploiting bugs == ban.
    bb 75% of the rohan population.

All those people who exploited the ss bug to get in, playerbase = poof.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

i tried it once you press portal stone and sealing square at the same time. since his doing it without pet.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    bb 75% of the rohan population.

All those people who exploited the ss bug to get in, playerbase = poof.
    I think a large part of the old ran population that got hosed over by the GMs quietly handing out +18 rings to Jin people will prolly end up leaving anyway.

Personally I think being able to enhance boss drops was about as retarded a thing as PWI has ever done. To turn aroudn and give them out for free because people from Jin were bawling that PWI wouldn't boost their +18 Opaniels even higher is retarded in the extreme.

I mean let's face it. What is more valuable? A +18 Opaniel or a +18 ruler. Duh!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.