+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Not to mention the idiots are acting like nobody tried to do that in the 2nd compensation using the crafted weaons playwith made +18 in the first compensation. But sure they are totally innocent I mean if it was 1 guy with 18s ok maybe thats legit but rofl there are kids that cant afford scrolls rolling around with +15 to +18 rings and you wana call that legit? plz

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    plz go play on tera.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I think a large part of the old ran population that got hosed over by the GMs quietly handing out +18 rings to Jin people will prolly end up leaving anyway.

Personally I think being able to enhance boss drops was about as retarded a thing as PWI has ever done. To turn aroudn and give them out for free because people from Jin were bawling that PWI wouldn't boost their +18 Opaniels even higher is retarded in the extreme.

I mean let's face it. What is more valuable? A +18 Opaniel or a +18 ruler. Duh!
    a +18inch banana
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    That is well known SS glitch, even b4 epics era ppl was banned by using this sht. U can easy seal pps in safe zones or drag them out of safe zone by this blitch. Atzigan time 2ban some nabs.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    a +18inch banana
    Ooooo I got one of those! It was a banana enhancement I got off the intarwez. I simply replied to an email message and they enhanced my banana from +12 to +18 inch.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post

And technically its not a bug, theres nothing preventing you to port while casting any buffs. It's called a "feature", dealwithit.
    so why several times in the past few weeks do kos of boobs QQ about me going coli insta porting out running out sz make yall dumb templars waste chrono reflect and unable to hit me for 60 seconds. saying its a glitch or hack and going to report me. yet NOW when its one of YOUR people doing something its all of a sudden a game FEATURE. cant have it both ways.

-0v3

Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post
    so why several times in the past few weeks do kos of boobs QQ about me going coli insta porting out running out sz make yall dumb templars waste chrono reflect and unable to hit me for 60 seconds. saying its a glitch or hack and going to report me. yet NOW when its one of YOUR people doing something its all of a sudden a game FEATURE. cant have it both ways.

-0v3
    That's just how they roll. If they do it it's okay, if you do it you haxx.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post

-0v3
    one of our people ? proof please ?

Don't feed ithilliar's anger and hatred also. It's doing bad for her :/
    Don't hate, friends.