+ Reply to Thread

Angry Google is retarded and has no info on certain quests so next step, here.

I am just making a Dhan toon and need help finding out what to kill for the "Fun Bet" quest given by Azma at level 10. I have typed this everyone possible into the search engine to come up with about 10 other quests but nothing about this one sooooooo does anyone have a quest guide site like Thotbot for Rohan or is every doomed by having to read google about this game? Just wondering. =/

Not sure what google has to to with this (people really don't post about pointless lvl 10 noob quests). That ain't their fault. They can only index what is out there.

If you accepted the quest, just press "J" to review it and try and figure out what they want you to do.

If you are frustrated with the fact that Rohan doesn't come with a 1000 page instruction manual, join the party. I've found very few games that are any better documented than this one. Welcome to the world of Korean MMORPGs. You figure them out as you go.

I've been playing this game off & on since 2008 and I really have no idea what quest you are talking about (nor would I care since I don't bother with 90% of the quests in the game anymore).
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Don't mean to be rude for anything but what was the point of responding if you are only going to be an butt? Just saying. Forums are meant for helping people now basically telling me that I need to figure it out myself. I have been trying AND I can't figure it out so I need help but thanks for your smart ass remark.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyness View Post
    ... thanks for your smart ass remark.
    You're welcome. Instead of looking for us to give you all the answers just keep trying to figure it out. Perhaps join a party with some others around your level and try it with a few others looking at the same quest (jeez, a party. What a concept!).

Follow the advice I did give you (it is in those smartass remarks somewhere) and read your journal. That is where you are going to find any of the documentation available for that quest.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Or press T and see what the quest says it usually has some key word like Hunt, Gather, Eliminate, Kill, return to, talk to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quest "Fun Bet"
    Levels 10
    Race Dhan, Dekan
    Starting NPC Azma
    Rewards

* Exp: 32.24% (Lv10)

Choice:

* Light Crow x1 [+2 Str, +2 Agi]
    * Splendor Zhen x1 [+2 Str, +2 Vit]

Objectives

1. Kill 10 Gnoll Brave (located in " Hermit's Hideout")
    2. Talk to Azma

Gnoll Brave ? Einhoren theres alot of them near the bind
    /Quit