Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19
    Ohh look another Jin compensation Crying thread. Um why am i not crying for getting my farming serpent split dagger with 20% Armor Defense to 27%?
    Oh right maybe because who cares?

@Atzigan
    I want to Change my Jin compensation from only +7% Armor Defense to a Opaniel Sword +18!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    u should read all his posts he claim he got bezes +18 after merge ? any1 saw any +18 bezes on sale anyways?
    So you're still jealous of Adam? be jealous of me, I still have my 12 feather + 18 sup!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    So you're still jealous of Adam? be jealous of me, I still have my 12 feather + 18 sup!!
    proof or u dont have them. and i am not jealous just pointing out the rings he got suddenly are either boosted by gms or bought for $ .

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    liez .
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    proof or u dont have them. and i am not jealous just pointing out the rings he got suddenly are either boosted by gms or bought for $ .
    get rekttttttttttttttt

And no one ruler +18 has been bought for crones lel

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    owait no ithilliar is going to run bk in her cave nd stay quiet while they had hackers that helped them to get everything hacked (including your goddamn rings +18 that were boosted by that program) lel
    One would think you'll get bored of spamming the one and the same nonsense for past 2 years.

I hacked what? I have +18 rings? I got a hacking program? You know more about me than I do it seems

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    One would think you'll get bored of spamming the one and the same nonsense for past 2 years.

I hacked what? I have +18 rings? I got a hacking program? You know more about me than I do it seems
    Since when you're a whole guild ? 1 playerguild okay

Still thinking you're ruling the server ? lel

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Since when you're a whole guild ? 1 playerguild okay

Still thinking you're ruling the server ? lel
    Since you're quoting me and using the incorrect sentence structures?

1playerguild is all it takes to kill you lol

Banned

Awards Showcase

After reviewing all tickets cleared and pretty much analyzing the intentions of the users who started spamming support system with this, we have already not today but a while ago already, denied every "Jin Compensation" reward. This event is far gone and we are no longer giving rewards for this. No boosting of weapons no boosting of accessories or anything else.