Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    gtfo fate, you know adam and pat had their rings +18 one year ago.
    Adam never had all rings +18 all 2 bezes he have now +18 and 1 ruler was bosted by gms cos like few weeks before merge he had them +12 only

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    you remind me of kids who QQ to get what they want and if they cant they try to steal it.

1- you made this QQing thread

2- Event is over

3- you can't have a free +18 ring

4- you need to have a crafted weapon tht you OWN, not bought thro EM, and tht YOU MADE +18

only in tht case gms will accept boosting something else to +18 ( mostly grade a items, like feathers) because you already spent money making your weapon+18

and you can not get advantage of the event because you already have your weapon boosted +18

5- gms dnt only boost your ring free even when you have your own weapon tht u made +18 ur self . but they will take away your weapon, you will lose it.

6- it's not true tht we all have+18 rings, most of the rings we have are +15 and was made with +1 tickets

7- most of ppl who link+18 rings they bought it from other players
    Thread not about QQing
    its about how that Ynk Cheat to some ppls , if they going to make rings +18 , they must Post it on them thread event
    i think if e2n didn't know about that and we who did boost that rings , they were going to spam ticket + Threads and QQing much then anyone DO till u get what u want Lol
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Adam never had all rings +18 all 2 bezes he have now +18 and 1 ruler was bosted by gms cos like few weeks before merge he had them +12 only
    thts not true "3bood"

Adam had +15 rings before merge, and +18, he uses sometimes AgA rings too. please dnt say random stuff here and accuse people.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    Thread not about QQing
    its about how that Ynk Cheat to some ppls , if they going to make rings +18 , they must Post it on them thread event
    i think if e2n didn't know about that and we who did boost that rings , they were going to spam ticket + Threads and QQing much then anyone DO till u get what u want Lol
    nope, people who owned +18 crafted weapon simply asked gms if they can boost something else because their weapon cant be boosted since it's already +18.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

you remind me of kids who QQ to get what they want and if they cant they try to steal it.

2- Event is over

4- you need to have a crafted weapon tht you OWN, not bought thro EM, and tht YOU MADE +18

only in tht case gms will accept boosting something else to +18 ( mostly grade a items, like feathers) because you already spent money making your weapon+18

and you can not get advantage of the event because you already have your weapon boosted +18

5- gms dnt only boost your ring free even when you have your own weapon tht u made +18 ur self . but they will take away your weapon, you will lose it.

6- it's not true tht we all have+18 rings, most of the rings we have are +15 and was made with +1 tickets

So u admit gms boosted those rings because u had opaniel or other weapon +18. And it wasnt a part of event so it is illegal. So u got op rings and other ppl got boosted weps which are useless anyways no1 use talis/glacials anymore.

Yes they could ask but gms cant boost rings its unfair u can get other weapon or something to boost only as it say on compensation event.

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    So u admit gms boosted those rings because u had opaniel or other weapon +18. And it wasnt a part of event so it is illegal. So u got op rings and other ppl got boosted weps which are useless anyways no1 use talis/glacials anymore.
    god damn are u dumb? i still have my openial and ferkhan !!!!!

let atzigan deal with you damn he have to deal with monkeys every single day his salary should be 200k a week, pz.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

god damn are u dumb? i still have my openial and ferkhan !!!!!

let atzigan deal with you damn he have to deal with monkeys every single day his salary should be 200k a week, pz.
    U are mad ok. So keep your weps the event wasnt about +ing rings and idc how much u spend to make your opaniel or fekhan +18 maybe i spend as much on deluxe and failed LOL.

nope, people who owned +18 crafted weapon simply asked gms if they can boost something else because their weapon cant be boosted since it's already +18.
    U probably even did that trick on few accounts to get more rings boosted just transfering +18 wep to other account and making new ticket .

2- Event is over

Hahaha oh you're too upset.

I didn't make the thread. I said I was going to make 1 myself but got beat to it. Event is over? Still doesn't detract from the fact that ring's didn't make it for boosts in that event. Nowhere did they mention rings were eligible for boosts in OP.
    Plus yes it's free. All you had to have was a craft weapon, yes I do have those, as virtually does everyone, and you got the weapon boosted to +18 along with a ring feather or whatever. You didn't have to have +18 craft wep to get boosted a +18 ring. Don't lie around. They boosted those craft weps that were actually +0 along with rings to +18. So yes, you completely got your rings freely boosted due to t1 gm's being incompetent.

Also rofl at this and the blatant contradiction of you claiming to have made +18 yourself in some event a whole 3 pages back.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast