Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    gtfo fate, you know adam and pat had their rings +18 one year ago.
    Adam i know he had 1 feather +18, not more then that but now he has like 8 rings +18, so it makes me suspisous aswell.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Adam i know he had 1 feather +18, not more then that but now he has like 8 rings +18, so it makes me suspisous aswell.
    One year ago he already had two ruler +18, one beze +18 and one feather +18. He linked them lonnnnng time ago.

Banned
    well on that event one year ago lot of ppl made rings +18.

As far as I remember, there were two rulers +18 and one absolute set that came from one account "compromised" (they guy that had it had left anyway) nd it was like one year ago. I know the club went to Pat, the rings went to adam.

Abs set went to bronzii i think who got it scammed by a PH player (pelukazmantra), shawn bought it then on EM.

lol pls that scumbag never had a ruler+18 or a +18 1 year ago. He used to log De4dlyHit temp or whatever the name is with +12's and maybe a +14 feather. Just as of recently when they abused the **** out of that event due to incompetent t1 gm's he has +18's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    lol pls that scumbag never had a ruler+18 or a +18 1 year ago. He used to log De4dlyHit temp or whatever the name is with +12's and maybe a +14 feather. Just as of recently when they abused the **** out of that event he has +18's.
    Lol its not majid.

Deadlyhit is majid, not adam. The one that was logging deadlyhit (with majid) was Lee, aka RangerX. (the guy who had a tali xbow +15)

lmao ur completely full of sht xD
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-17-2015 at 06:38 AM.

I was gonna make a thread about it but here it is. Wonder what Atzigan got to say/do about this.

ye show log chat +18 success picture or didn't happen...............................

This is RIDICULOUS. Anybody that says otherwise has got to be one of e2n scumbags who abused that event. I'd encourage everyone who feels this is unfair to send a ticket. Or pop here and have your voice heard.

im yet to recieve my +18 boost i would like +18 raler plox
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    This is RIDICULOUS. Anybody that says otherwise has got to be one of e2n scumbags who abused that event. I'd encourage everyone who feels this is unfair to send a ticket. Or pop here and have your voice heard.
    you remind me of kids who QQ to get what they want and if they cant they try to steal it.

1- you made this QQing thread

2- Event is over

3- you can't have a free +18 ring

4- you need to have a crafted weapon tht you OWN, not bought thro EM, and tht YOU MADE +18

only in tht case gms will accept boosting something else to +18 ( mostly grade a items, like feathers) because you already spent money making your weapon+18

and you can not get advantage of the event because you already have your weapon boosted +18

5- gms dnt only boost your ring free even when you have your own weapon tht u made +18 ur self . but they will take away your weapon, you will lose it.

6- it's not true tht we all have+18 rings, most of the rings we have are +15 and was made with +1 tickets

7- most of ppl who link+18 rings they bought it from other players
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast