Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    With the amount of threads that Adam spams on forums to check his tickets no one is going to bother with that xD I've heared about that back when Veren was still GM, Maha and Pat have them as well ^_^

Because Adam is using the +1 reinforcement tickets to get his onyx set boosted to +15. Sineida wanted to boost only one armor by +1 equipment with 5 +1 tickets. That's why Adam asked Atzigan to read the tickets, and he corrected Sineida and told her what to do.

Seems you're well aware, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    KnightDreams, Envi, Patient, Nawal

They all got rings boosted to +18 by GMs in that event
    You're wrong. Patient did not get his rings boosted, he doesn't even play.

Nawal has rings +15, not +18

Adam spent 40k rps getting his rings +18

And maha has +15 rings, and only one feather +18 that she made on Jainus blessing event. Her absolute set isn't even +12 (she tried to make them +18 and failed).

On a side note, patient's rings (the rulers +18) are the ones that were on that templar Musti could log from time to time before he got scammed. One ruler +18 has been bought on kiosk for 4 billions and another one was traded. That was one year ago, those rings were on a templar that was in Vindicated or whatever it was called at that time.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-17-2015 at 06:01 AM.

Banned
    Conspiration much ?

Or you want more infos about how you guys are so easy trollable ? :3

Banned
    I still can post the ticket (that was closed) when I reported that account to be likely compromised, it has absolute sets, two rulers +18 and tali club +18 (that was also bought for 4bil in kiosk using e2n guildfund)

Banned
    spam more, retards.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    You're wrong. Patient did not get his rings boosted, he doesn't even play.

Nawal has rings +15, not +18

Adam spent 40k rps getting his rings +18

And maha has +15 rings, and only one feather +18 that she made on Jainus blessing event. Her absolute set isn't even +12 (she tried to make them +18 and failed).
    Patient did get 1 feather boosted to +18 in that event. I talked to him personally on vent, he's also the one who told the rest of them to go on and try boost their rings after GMs accepted boosting his rings. Although only weapons were qualified for boosts. Envi also got 2 feather's boosted to +18 by GM's. KnightDreams had his rings +18 pre merge. Are you telling me that with 40k he got all of his rings boosted to +18? lol pls go. Given the rates PRE MERGE I find that hard to believe. Nawal got boosts too they all abused that ****.

You sound upset though. Let GMs check.
    Last edited by whyyyyyyy; 02-17-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Patient did get 1 feather boosted to +18 in that event. I talked to him personally on vent, he's also the one who told the rest of them to go on and try boost their rings after GMs accepted boosting his rings. Although only weapons were qualified for boosts. Envi also got 2 feather's boosted to +18 by GM's. Adam had his rings +18 pre merge. Are you telling me that with 40k he got all of his rings boosted to +18? lol pls go. Given the rates PRE MERGE I find that hard to believe. Nawal got boosts too they all abused that ****.

You sound upset though. Let GMs check.
    You're so easily trollable.

Adam had +18 rings way long time ago. They were already +18 one year ago, when I left Jin server. And yea, he spent 40K rps getting two +18, that was from one year ago

He had four rings +18 by that time.

Banned
    And nawal has rings +15 plz.

Kid pls nobody had +18s back then. Anyways let Atzigan check, why are you too worried?

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    And nawal has rings +15 plz.
    Idc what she has now. I'm saying she made +18's during that event. All of them did. Patient, KnightDreams, Envi, Nawal

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast