Closed Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Yeah and second is that you spent nothing but you got your weapons boosted to +18 in the very first event which you used for boosting rings. The point isn't why they had another compensation event moron but it is that you illegitimately got your rings to +18 through abusing support.
    GM Offer was boosting Feather i don't use feathers so what is ur point ?
    i still have my weapon and its +15 not +18 and there is nothing is called abusing support who did that was Higher department
    Same tier who bane you for being scammer
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    I had 15 +18 weapons Sup!.
    How many you had is irrelevant. They boosted rings which they are not publicly put down and that's where's the issue. Either boost everyone else's rings or have them deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    GM Offer was boosting Feather i don't use feathers so what is ur point ?
    i still have my weapon and its +15 not +18 and there is nothing is called abusing support who did that was Higher department
    Same tier who banned for being scammer
    Stop dancing around this moron. You got rings boosted which shouldn't have been.

Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Stop dancing around this moron. You got rings boosted which shouldn't have been.
    I still have my +18 rings sup!.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Umm 71% dd upg 1.0 mace was worth 223k rps before the RP cap (there are only 4 of them in the entire game) and even after you needed to do trades only to get 71% dd.

Spirit stones you duped? lets not forget that people were caught duping spirit stones before (and rofl every templar in jin even the ones who cant afford scrolls somehow have 200 int stone in their crafted shield?)

And those upg 1.0s are obsolete now anyways we had to buy upg 2.0 as well so what compensation do you deserve when we both had to spend 80 bucks to make our upg 2.0s?

Maybe atzigan can explain how ****ing welfare junk temps that dont even pop scrolls and cant even afford teardrops are hitting 23k on 72% dd or how everyone and their dog on jin somehow has 200 int stone in their crafted shields lmao
    You're just 2 poor 2 afford these spirit stones

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    You're just 2 poor 2 afford these spirit stones
    yah ok cuz I am sure you stocked up on 200 int stone from that sale almost 2 ****ing years ago menz

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

its unfair and ur guys exploid it, GM woulnt plus rings cuz was againt rules, if they made it then GM corrupted, if anyone spending or not, no is the point. Iceyy got a good point why they no compensate RAN player with upg? or plus ring too? its SUPPORT ABUSE ENDING HISTORY.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Well since playwith has proven to us that they cant be fair you can find me on TERA

Ohaiyo@AV

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    yah ok cuz I am sure you stocked up on 200 int stone from that sale almost 2 ****ing years ago menz
    And why not? Rofl.

i doubt Atzigan going to let everyone rage and wont even check or reply on that to not anyone sham on him
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming