Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    I hope not . I am not going to play this anymore if Atzigan say its legit.
    Why do you think I've quit lol

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Because you can't even afford lvl 7 alm? lel.

Well i will join u then

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Because you can't even afford lvl 7 alm? lel.
    Nothing better than when a duper tells someone they can't afford something

btw did any1 know something about other trick or software those ppl use to + rings/ crafted weapons etc? It is something about making lucky hour and make 100% success rate and e2n used it. at least maha did and wonder i saw her +ed +18 ruler in between blessings no even, nothing nearly no chance to + anything, next day around same hour ShiningTear sister of maha made +15 feather no event again and when u make ticket to gms they just say hmm its about luck?lol u kinda start thinking why those ppl try make rings when a blessing event on its way???

Nothing better than when a duper tells someone they can't afford something
    Nope I'm not the dupper sorry :/ but you acept you can't afford lvl 7, alm ok.

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    btw did any1 know something about other trick or software those ppl use to + rings/ crafted weapons etc? It is something about making lucky hour and make 100% success rate and e2n used it. at least maha did and wonder i saw her +ed +18 ruler in between blessings no even, nothing nearly no chance to + anything, next day around same hour ShiningTear sister of maha made +15 feather no event again and when u make ticket to gms they just say hmm its about luck?lol u kinda start thinking why those ppl try make rings when a blessing event on its way???
    Yea ofc we know something about it, ask in your guild because they own the program.

Nope I'm not the dupper sorry :/ but you acept you can't afford lvl 7, alm ok.
    u playin with illegel gears even if u can afford everythin u still use illegel items so doesnt rly matter..

Yea ofc we know something about it, ask in your guild because they own the program.
    Maybe they got it too lel but i didint ask cos i am not going to cheat? good u admit that software exists.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    u playin with illegel gears even if u can afford everythin u still use illegel items so doesnt rly matter..
    Illegel? Wth is that? Idk what are you smoking sir but, I don't own that kind of items.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast