Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

How ppl cheat to get +18 rings in Jin compensation reward.Atzigan / Sneida

So Jin ppl had a weapon compensation event before merge and only weapons suppose to be boosted .... but then comes our smart ppl who decide they can cheat and get there rings +18 so they make a ticket and say they have no weapon to boost on account just the rings and sorry to say idiots gms boost there rulers/bezes or feathers to +18...........How ppl have drops and have no weapon really???? So Atzigan how fair ir that for the rest of Jin ppl ? i want mine drops boosted too!

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post

Equipment Limitation
    [LIST]
    [*]Philippines equipment will NOT be eligible for boosting[*]The boosting will be made to weapons level 99 and above.[*]The Crafted Equipment includes Chimera, Ferkhan's, Tali's, Extreme, Opaniel's weapons.[*]Only ONE weapon per account will be boosted.
    That Event was only for boost glaci Stat + weapons , so how come Gms can Boost them Rings +18 , and reset of players couldn't know that ?!!
    so Yea i wasted alot of money getting my damn **** +.. and i can reach it , and so easy u boost ppls rings in event vouchers without even post it in ur Thread
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

I wouldnt be surprised because I have come across many people who I can tell imediately are cheap as **** yet they have fully decked out gear.

@OP: If you got any evidence of who post it so the GMs can search for tickets with that criteria.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Oh rlly LOL w0t the f0ck give me f0king +18 raler gms plx
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

if this allegation is true this is realy insane and sooooo unfair to the other player like me coz I have ferkhan in jin server b4 and I did all the first task that they want us to do but I didn't got boost my ferkhan coz I never noticed that there is 2nd task to be done,and now they boost the accessory that does not belongs to the compensation.realy funny huh!

Banned
    and what u can do with your boosted weapon from JIN? nothing, crapp boosted to +10000 still will be crapp

Oh yea , we was so wired when ppl kept link Rulers +18 and beze +18 before merge happen at Jin , and we were like how the Hell they get rings +18 by that luck
    and we just found out Atzigan / Sneida were boosting rings also
    so they should boost all Jin rings to +18 , cos they making all Nubs Ops now
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised because I have come across many people who I can tell imediately are cheap as **** yet they have fully decked out gear.

@OP: If you got any evidence of who post it so the GMs can search for tickets with that criteria.
    Ppl kept it in secret untill now i found it out.... Like there was dhan in jin xMugen or Mugen do not remember he said i made feather 2x feather +18 both success in 1 try LOL so i had 4x extra feathers +12 and tried too... wasted another 30k after that but i got 1x +18 so i believed him he was just lucky but now it appears it was gm who boosted rings....I didint see any1 on system msg who made +18 in Jin for last 4 month before merge anyways it was nearly impossible.... Another cheater must be KnightDreams his +12bezes +15 rulers went all to +18 just before merge LOL of course they used alt accounts to boost them because they boost just 1 piece per account so gms need to look at all those tickets and find them.....
    Last edited by TuanKietgl; 02-17-2015 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Ppl kept it in secret untill now i found it out.... Like there was dhan in jin xMugen or Mugen do not remember he said i made feather 2x feather +18 both success in 1 try LOL so i had 4x extra feathers +12 and tried too... wasted another 30k after that but i got 1x +18 so i believed him he was just lucky but now it appears it was gm who boosted rings....I didint see any1 on system msg who made +18 in Jin for last 4 month before merge anyways it was nearly impossible.... Another cheater must be KnightDreams his +12bezes +15 rulers went all to +18 just before merge LOL of course they used alt accounts to boost them because they boost just 1 piece per account so gms need to look at all those tickets and find them.....
    With the amount of threads that Adam spams on forums to check his tickets no one is going to bother with that xD I've heared about that back when Veren was still GM, Maha and Pat have them as well ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    With the amount of threads that Adam spams on forums to check his tickets no one is going to bother with that xD I've heared about that back when Veren was still GM, Maha and Pat have them as well ^_^
    Oh look ithi-liar spamming my name again on every post thts not new, well frog the compensation event was not back when veren was still a GM ^_^

yes i do have a feahter+18 tht i made on boost rate event and everyone saw on system chat, if i'm lucky ill find it somewhere on fraps. jelly doublechin frog^_^

BTW , feathers are Grade A items\ craft, it is boost able, they wouldn't accept boosting anything else i think. and GL on tht.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast