+ Reply to Thread

Best Build For Healer (PVP mode)

Hi! I'm new to this game and I just started last week. I've been googling for the best answer for this question and everyone has different advice, now I'm confused on what I'm going to do with my healer. Please help

Hi and welcome to the game and welcome to the healer class. I hope you have as much fun playing it as I do

Look there used to be an old Rohan forum that was filled with great stuff and great guides to pvp and so on. But some nitwit decided to make new forums and left all the old threads behind in the old forum. And well nothings really been added here that has any real relevance to today's Rohan - alots changed over time and I guess we are all just to lazy to add new guides here.

But with that being said, I did manage to track down a priest pvp guide that was made some years ago by one of the best, if not the best pvp priests around at that time. Nic really knew her stuff and thats why she was so respected in pvp and alike.
    The guide is way outa date, but the basic fundamentals are there. And Im posting this more so for her tips on how to pvp as a Priest and what skills to take.

Like I said, its outa date now, but you should get a feel for what you need to be doing by reading this guide and GL, I hope it helps

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3079

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hi and welcome to the game and welcome to the healer class. I hope you have as much fun playing it as I do

Look there used to be an old Rohan forum that was filled with great stuff and great guides to pvp and so on. But some nitwit decided to make new forums and left all the old threads behind in the old forum. And well nothings really been added here that has any real relevance to today's Rohan - alots changed over time and I guess we are all just to lazy to add new guides here.

But with that being said, I did manage to track down a priest pvp guide that was made some years ago by one of the best, if not the best pvp priests around at that time. Nic really knew her stuff and thats why she was so respected in pvp and alike.
    The guide is way outa date, but the basic fundamentals are there. And Im posting this more so for her tips on how to pvp as a Priest and what skills to take.

Like I said, its outa date now, but you should get a feel for what you need to be doing by reading this guide and GL, I hope it helps

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3079
    Thank you so much!

After trying to be a healer, I decided to become a Templar :X

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    After trying to be a healer, I decided to become a Templar :X
    Make sure to check the last page of the templar guide by koph because I noted some changes I think.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me