+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    amazing ppl they dnt spam " account share, dnt give him back his stuff" in this thread.

but anyways, yes.. some people will pretend to be your friend for a whole 2-3 years just to reach their goal and do what they planned for

it doesnt matter how many years it takes to pretend thts how sick ppl in this game can be, i personaly dnt remembver how many times i got scammed

and when it happens with punch of accounts not just 1 or 2 with valued fully geard chars , yeah hope atzigan can help u getting scammed it not cool

i forgot to say the guy who scammed me recently was not a friend. was an ex hater who was there 24h trying to help but i mostly dealed with his bro not with him, he took all info of my support chars from his bro pc and stole everything, idc what was the excuse but im glad i got my stuff back
    Support chars, yep, that's how you guys were desperately pming me login infos to log and help pvp once I'm around. I haven't taken anything off bro's pc. Funny sitting back here and watch you desperately making **** up. Also I wasn't "there 24h trying to help" as I could totally careless. It's a game but you clearly got your brains rotten 24/7 no life online on this game that you probably take it beyond seriously. Desperate.
    Last edited by whyyyyyyy; 02-16-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Lol they're sad and ridiculous, I don't even know why I'm posting back. Glad though no longer e2n rofl. Bunch of ridiculous retards.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Actually I have met quite a few people from rohan that I call my friends. Mark is one of them. Does he have access to my accounts? Nope.. why? because me and him are cut from the same cloth. We are the type of people who enjoy working towards getting what we want. Not relying on other peoples stuff to play the game.
    Y'know I actually offered to give (not sell ... GIVE) my 115 x10 upgrade temp's acct to Dekon here until he gets his stuff back. He refused it. Do I worry about him plundering it? No. Rohan is not the only place I know him.

Besides, we know where each other lives
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Y'know I actually offered to give (not sell ... GIVE) my 115 x10 upgrade temp's acct to Dekon here until he gets his stuff back. He refused it. Do I worry about him plundering it? No. Rohan is not the only place I know him.

Besides, we know where each other lives
    lol .
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Actually I have met quite a few people from rohan that I call my friends. Mark is one of them. Does he have access to my accounts? Nope.. why? because me and him are cut from the same cloth. We are the type of people who enjoy working towards getting what we want. Not relying on other peoples stuff to play the game.
    So, you Sir, is a stupid ass nigga, because you let someone log your account, when you don't want to use someone else stuff.
    Are you cousin with 2pac16. ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyyyyyy View Post
    Support chars, yep, that's how you guys were desperately pming me login infos to log and help pvp once I'm around. I haven't taken anything off bro's pc. Funny sitting back here and watch you desperately making **** up. Also I wasn't "there 24h trying to help" as I could totally careless. It's a game but you clearly got your brains rotten 24/7 no life online on this game that you probably take it beyond seriously. Desperate.
    If I let you enter my house, it doesn't mean you're allowed to take off everything that is in this house. Would you had done it on any of my accounts, I'd had filed a lawsuit in my country and requested a court order from cali judge ordering PlW to provide your identity and IP informations in order to get you trialed in france.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    If I let you enter my house, it doesn't mean you're allowed to take off everything that is in this house. Would you had done it on any of my accounts, I'd had filed a lawsuit in my country and requested a court order from cali judge ordering PlW to provide your identity and IP informations in order to get you trialed in france.
    Sure not, because you're not the owner of the content of your accounts, PlW is.
    Sciences PO < Laws.
    Last edited by Mytt3; 02-16-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    Sure not, because you're not the owner of the content of your accounts, PlW is.
    Science PO < Laws.
    Yeah, and if I buy a car and let someone use the car, it's Hyundai the owner of the car, not me ? That position is not going to last one second.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Yeah, and if I buy a car and let someone use the car, it's Hyundai the owner of the car, not me ?
    1 word: Licence.
    Even if you need one for use a car, it doesn't mean the car is one.
    Read the ****ing manual aka. the TOS.

Banned
    LOL... I love when people speculate like they know something. Mytt believes that im his enemy guild. So hes gonna trash talk because hes mentally disabled.

My guild Sickology has a kill whoever you want policy. I have talked to boobs and they said that they wont kos my guild unless I start contesting boss drops and stuff like that. They also said that my guild can kill any of their members that bother our guild. So long as we dont just go hunting them. To which one day I DID go wipe all grind spots because people in boobs irritated me. Their core was like oh well kill em if you want we seen they was bothering ya.

In TSB if you honestly believe that my dhan Mashiro is there killing exclusively yall. I was killing pretty much anything I could 1 shot and a lot of things I couldnt. While I was invited to boobs RC. I stay on my guilds RC.

But most of all. Do you wanna know something. I used kings messenger to warn everyone on the server about Dekan/luffy. I got over 100 pms of people offering to give me spare gear because my char was ripped off and I refused all of it. Simply because while I might borrow some gear from friends. I am not looking for handouts. I want luffy punished for what he did, and with his punishment will come my satisfaction.

He hasn't logged into the game for a few days. I suspect because he is trying to wait out his IP address changing so his main acct isnt drawn into this. However it will be. I sent the gm's all the necessary information that they need against him. Including ip logs for our raidcall that he was logging into.

Also MYTT you seem a lil mad there men. You should relax some. I feel as if you are taking this video game too far. Rather than feeling sympathy, something that you would give to your own guildies should this have happened to them, and just recently DID happen to MAHA. You are spitting venom. Just because I dont share your own guild tag. Also you think that "shring accounts is the only way people can rip off your stuff. Lemme send ya a file transfer of this picture. I can have access to your rohan accounts, and anything else you do on your computer in under 20 minutes. >.>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast