+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned
    buncha fuc.kin scumbags as usual icey. i almost get scammed i avoid it by seconds and i'm the scammer. these kids are just wayyyyyyyy to obsessed with me. it's quite sad actually.

Banned
    Actually hes in guild... and I have linked the bags in chat... and said I want more...

It's pretty funny that actually B00BS scam theyr own side, no wonder they calling Jin side "a zerg". They all get locked for investigations and scams.

It is not so funny that a guild member scams the crap out of his own guild mates. Happens more often than you might think and is most common between friends and guild mates.

Especially in bigger guilds.

How well do you know the people you associate with in this game? The guy you think you are friends with and have known for years will scam you faster than a stranger will. Why? Because he has your trust.

This ain't something that is 'boobs' side (wtf is that anyway? StrOwnz is not in BOOBs. Neither is shawn) or any other side. It is about dishonest people ripping off their friends. Don't believe me? Ask Maha regarding her recent experience with her friends ripping her off.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-15-2015 at 06:09 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    LOL im not boobs... for the record and shawn kinda hates boobs... soooo

And you wanna say how funny... Its not funny that anyone scams anyone. Its even worse that people will brand people things that they are not. So go head and laugh at the situation and be a giant fucking cock sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It is not so funny that a guild member scams the crap out of his own guild mates. Happens more often than you might think and is most common between friends and guild mates.

How well do you know the people you associate with in this game? The guy you think you are friends with and have known for years will scam you faster than a stranger will. Why? Because he has your trust.

This ain't something that is 'boobs' side (wtf is that anyway? StrOwnz is not in BOOBs. Neither is shawn) or any other side. It is about dishonest people ripping off their friends. Don't believe me? Ask Maha regarding her recent experience with her friends ripping her off.

amazing ppl they dnt spam " account share, dnt give him back his stuff" in this thread.

but anyways, yes.. some people will pretend to be your friend for a whole 2-3 years just to reach their goal and do what they planned for

it doesnt matter how many years it takes to pretend thts how sick ppl in this game can be, i personaly dnt remembver how many times i got scammed

and when it happens with punch of accounts not just 1 or 2 with valued fully geard chars , yeah hope atzigan can help u getting scammed it not cool

i forgot to say the guy who scammed me recently was not a friend. was an ex hater who was there 24h trying to help but i mostly dealed with his bro not with him, he took all info of my support chars from his bro pc and stole everything, idc what was the excuse but im glad i got my stuff back
    Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 02-15-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    My guardians account was logged in while I was playing around on my dhan tonight and several items have went missing.

1. 4x serpent axe dlvled to 96 with 82dd
    2. Full set of glacial with decent pdef tassets +14 with 8xx hp on them and the rest with pretty decent hp on them.
    3. 2 +6 svd upgrade rings.
    4. 1 +12 125vit ring
    5. a perma 30 slot light weight bag.

If anyone happens to see someone trying to trade or off load these items. Know that they are from a compromised account. I have filed a ticket. Stay as far away from these items as possible because they will get your account drawn into the investigation. By the time I was able to log in the account and dc it. That is all the stuff that had been taken.

I am not sure how the individual has gained access to my account. I will however say that people like you have a special place in hell for being a fucking thief.
    wow poor kid. this is why I play solo on my account. don't worry if i see 82 dd axe i'll buy it huehuehue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    rofl people hating on shawn he also almost got scammed in this situation :|
    I wonder how since Shawn doesn't share his accounts, rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Friends ? On a MMO ?
    Low lifes. Just a bunch of low lifes.

Banned
    Actually I have met quite a few people from rohan that I call my friends. Mark is one of them. Does he have access to my accounts? Nope.. why? because me and him are cut from the same cloth. We are the type of people who enjoy working towards getting what we want. Not relying on other peoples stuff to play the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast