+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Banned

Well it is with great regret that I must say this.

My guardians account was logged in while I was playing around on my dhan tonight and several items have went missing.

1. 4x serpent axe dlvled to 96 with 82dd
    2. Full set of glacial with decent pdef tassets +14 with 8xx hp on them and the rest with pretty decent hp on them.
    3. 2 +6 svd upgrade rings.
    4. 1 +12 125vit ring
    5. a perma 30 slot light weight bag.

If anyone happens to see someone trying to trade or off load these items. Know that they are from a compromised account. I have filed a ticket. Stay as far away from these items as possible because they will get your account drawn into the investigation. By the time I was able to log in the account and dc it. That is all the stuff that had been taken.

I am not sure how the individual has gained access to my account. I will however say that people like you have a special place in hell for being a fucking thief.

Banned
    Almost 99,99% chance you've been scammed by Shawn.

Banned
    well I find that hard to believe since he was almost scammed as well and he told me that he was just force logged outta his account and to change my passwords if anyone had them and as soon as he said it XTRM was logged in and game guard decided to close everything on me and then prevent me from logging in for a good 2 minutes while my stuff was stripped from my char and stolen.

He was tellin me that they were still online while I was trying to log in. Up until the point I DC'd them. At any measure if you see those items know they are toxic and dont do any trades so your accounts are not banned when gms get to that point in the investigation of banning all accounts the items come into contact with.

Banned
    fact of the matter is that it's pretty hard to know if item is scammed or not.

If any axes comes on EM for a "normal price" of let's say 15-16k rps you don't know if it is scammed - or not. Not everyone reads the forum.

I don't know how it was possible for you to get scammed if you did not share your passwords neither clicked/downloaded any suspicious stuff. I mean, I'm running 4 accounts, at some points I had absolute set and weapons/rings +12 / +15 on it, and I never had any troubles with anyone. Only thing people can do is to send links - I don't even click on them, or to send me suspicious things like a keylogger - I log one time per year on my rohan's fb account, and I only have maha and koce on skype (with download features disabled) on which I log 1 time each 3 months to troll them.

If you never shared, you better check how people coulda steal your password/how it went compromised. (PMs on EM, PMs on forum, PMs on skype or PMs on facebook - either with phishing links or keyloggers). Could be through emails aswell, if at some point it involved anything through email with any rohan player.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-15-2015 at 03:36 AM.

This is every players worst nightmare i wish you well and that Atzigan can restore your stuff. Saddest part is the long waiting
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Well I have other characters I can play (my dhans and giant). It still sucks that this kinda thing happens. Especially when I have been nothing but nice to people. I hardly trash talkin game lol I give people stuff all the time.... I dont know why people like to target nice people when the person who im pretty sure did it.. I gave them rps, forged some stuff for them, and was nothin but nice to them. Ida been more than willin to give them rps if they needed I have 20k rp sittin on this account waiting for stuff to pop up that I need / want.

I have a question tho, have you had that light bag on when u got scammed? Because if you did then then it wasnt his first time to log in your account as he for sure knew what he was doing, its hard to notice such a bag when u have all these expensive items to scam.
    Anywho, why would some1 steel a bag that so dumb and retarded.
    You should change the way u treat people in this game, never ever have of sm1 in thia game a close friend unless u know him so well and been with him very very long years.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Well I have other characters I can play (my dhans and giant). It still sucks that this kinda thing happens. Especially when I have been nothing but nice to people. I hardly trash talkin game lol I give people stuff all the time.... I dont know why people like to target nice people when the person who im pretty sure did it.. I gave them rps, forged some stuff for them, and was nothin but nice to them. Ida been more than willin to give them rps if they needed I have 20k rp sittin on this account waiting for stuff to pop up that I need / want.
    Its the nice caring people that get taken advantage off. Learn from this and keep your guard up next time. If its one thing I've learnt here from being burnt time and time again is to build walls and keep them up. Sure, be nice, but not to nice. It only gets you exploited.
    MsAbella ~ Priest <3

And if I were u I wouldnt ever be with shawn in 1 guild, just saying im not hating or anything. No matter what this guy would say to u its all fake.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

rofl people hating on shawn he also almost got scammed in this situation :|

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast