+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned

Luffy D Monkey aka Dekan scammer

not going to get into many details. he was seconds away from scamming me before i caught him, and he scammed Dekon aka Masi aka XTRM from our guild. ANYONE that currently trusts this kid please do not. Just a warning, anyone want to flame and talk sh.it I don't care I won't even acknowledge your existence. To the grown up people who are taking this warning, you're welcome.

Not like ppl weren't warned that Adolf, ChanX, Xephiroth, Lucky do that kind of sh*ts because they are poor people.

Thanks for the warning shawn.

It's distressing indeed to see Luffy pulling this kind of sh!t. I expected a higher level of morals from him.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Oh wow Luffy
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Scammer scammed scammer Shawn?

Banned
    Actually Cowboy, it was my stuff that was taken. I however do not hold solid evidence on who did anything. I just have a pretty good idea of what happened from the way facts are stacking up. I am waiting for one person to come online to talk to them. But it appears she is sleeping like a log still. When this person comes on. The following gathered info will either make my suspicions or I will still be skeptical of whats going on however facts are stacking against one person is specific more than anything.

Banned
    We're 100% sure hes a scammer.

Kim Jong Luffy funding his nuclear arsenal with rohan items you heard it here first!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

now u know that he's scammer? o.O he scammed dp ppl long time ago lolz.. anyway nice to see scammer report enother scammer

Should ban whole Dp.
    So server get rid of these retards.
    Anyway they'll all end up scammed or banned.