+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Or me, we both trusted him with our accounts we were friends for well over a year. He's just a sneaky piece of dirt. The lowest of the low of people.
    Yeah that's true. But you managed to catch his lame ass in the process of putting your stuff on EM. He actually managed to walk away with Dekon's stuff (which thankfully dekon managed to get back with a lot of back/forth with staff).

Thing is neither of you guys ever did a damn thing to earn his betrayal beyond being a friend to him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Yeah that's true. But you managed to catch his lame ass in the process of putting your stuff on EM. He actually managed to walk away with Dekon's stuff (which thankfully dekon managed to get back with a lot of back/forth with staff).

Thing is neither of you guys ever did a damn thing to earn his betrayal beyond being a friend to him.
    I will admit he's good. I only trusted like 4 people ever with my infos. maha dekon luffy and icey

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    4?
    Why, you're generous.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I will admit he's good. I only trusted like 4 people ever with my infos. maha dekon luffy and icey

I scammed this guy and blamed it on babs

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

ChanX junkies crew still suck BonQuiQui's guild hard.
    In this game, scammers are like prostitutes, we all know it's not legit, but they still get a way to attract you in the bad side.

Banned
    Or me, we both trusted him with our accounts we were friends for well over a year. He's just a sneaky piece of dirt. The lowest of the low of people.
    THat's a pretty good definition of yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    THat's a pretty good definition of yourself.
    so you are saying that shawn here went into his friends accounts and pillaged them? I find that about as believable as you having a diplomatic bone in your body. Perhaps you have some proof of that somewhere.

Oh wait, you don't do proof do you mr ambassador - lolololol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    so you are saying that shawn here went into his friends accounts and pillaged them? I find that about as believable as you having a diplomatic bone in your body. Perhaps you have some proof of that somewhere.

Oh wait, you don't do proof do you mr ambassador - lolololol
    LMAO wow you fekn owned him. don't forget hes too busy playing counter-strike 1.6 professionally 8 hours a day. and whenever we ask for his steam name or videos he posts videos of other pro players playing.....and ignores our requests. LOL

Banned
    Oh man I guess ill go dig through all my emails just for the logs. This might take a while... Scammer luffy denying stuff and still spreading lies acting like hes innocent.

Side note he didnt "take" my stuff.

He deleted all my stuff. He also force logged shawns character and was pulling things off exchange when I was able to get shawn to log it off.

Banned
    Greetings James,
    Thank you for contacting support.

While investigating your account, I can see that ever since 02/10/2015 there were rogue IPs getting into your account.
    However no movement was made until 02/14/2015. I have been able to track all your items and sanction the accounts involved
    in the removal and trading of your items.

The Items that have been restored are the following:

Serpent Split Axe
    Glacial Split Tunic
    Glacial Split Leggings
    Glacial Split Helm
    Glacial Split Gauntlet
    Glacial Split Boots
    Glacial Split Boots
    Craftman Green Mano Ring V
    Artisan Cats Eye Bracers V
    Elemental Bracelet (Earth)
    30 Slot Bag

You will be able to find these items in the inventory of the character XTRM within the account XXXXXXX.
    While analyzing the accounts you claim being involved on, unfortunately I was not able to find any proof that directs them towards
    unlawful access of the account or hack of any way or form within your account, however rest assured all the accounts within the IP
    that accessed to your account have been rightfully sanctioned.

For security purposes I have proceeded to change your passwords with temporary ones you will have to change once this ticket is completed.
    I also advise you to change all your email address passwords if you haven't already to prevent further malicious access within your accounts.

Your Temporary Passwords are the following:

Account Access:
    Shop Password:

The compromised account XXXXXXXX has now been released and you will now be able to access our game once again.
    We advise you to NEVER download .exe files or any other files from an unknown source as they may always include malicious software that might
    compromise your accounts which are not only limited to R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud.

If you have any further issues, make sure to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff