+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down change Lucky 7 Prizes

Lucky 7 Prizes become $hit beside Big 5 $hity rate its ****ing waste , who will spend his money on big 5 and lucky 7 like that ?!!!!!
    ok big 5 rate is sucks so u should put some good Prizes on Lucky 7 so people can get some useful items from Lucky 7 after getting nothing from big 5 , Big 5 is only for charged rps and also Lucky 7 , GM have to change those $hity Prizes on Lucky 7 and fix Big 5 rates if he want people to keep playing it or just remove it and put everything on sell on ItemMall

none need those 3 days rings , 30 days pets , those $hity costumes , or those scrolls .
    none of the lucky 7 Prizes worth the 7 coins
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-14-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

yea and big 5 rate is like lol i wasted 50 coins didint win anything, mine friend used 100 and same cant even win critical scroll he said......

Banned
    And please put jackpot back with decent rewards you mfkers. >:[

And bring back absolute sets (patch and earring) through game parlors.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post

Do u know that they announced Jackpot is back in November 2014( reward was +12 reinforcement tickets for 1st place) and i did use like 50 tickets but it never been processed since....I made a ticket ages ago and they did not answer it yet..

And yes please put abs set back ^^

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post

yea jackpot not back yet lol

any of game masters have a look here please

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    Do u know that they announced Jackpot is back in November 2014( reward was +12 reinforcement tickets for 1st place) and i did use like 50 tickets but it never been processed since....I made a ticket ages ago and they did not answer it yet..

And yes please put abs set back ^^
    I spammed them non stop for 2 months and they finally had the drawing, thanks to Atzigan I have to say (Sineida is completely incompetent and couldn't even realize that the drawing was never held) and announced winners for this jackpot, check the winning tickets tab on the jackpot page to see if you won anything (drawing 152).

But yes, Big 5 rate is absolute crap, you should on average be able to win items that are worth 100-250 rps at least 1/3 times, but no you are lucky if you win a cheap item 1/10 times, and of course anything above 600 or in lucky items you will need at least 100 coins to get. The lucky 7 prizes are also absolutely useless, but well just don't play big 5/lucky 7, much better to spend on treasure game if you like to gamble at least here you are guaranteed to win something every time you play.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    I spammed them non stop for 2 months and they finally had the drawing, thanks to Atzigan I have to say (Sineida is completely incompetent and couldn't even realize that the drawing was never held) and announced winners for this jackpot, check the winning tickets tab on the jackpot page to see if you won anything (drawing 152).

But yes, Big 5 rate is absolute crap, you should on average be able to win items that are worth 100-250 rps at least 1/3 times, but no you are lucky if you win a cheap item 1/10 times, and of course anything above 600 or in lucky items you will need at least 100 coins to get. The lucky 7 prizes are also absolutely useless, but well just don't play big 5/lucky 7, much better to spend on treasure game if you like to gamble at least here you are guaranteed to win something every time you play.
    some times u have to play Big 5 , last week i didn't watch my poss and i become murder and SA was about to start i didn't want to miss it i added 5 k rps and kept trying to win the Indulgence Scroll and i couldn't get it i added another 2.5 k rps and i got it after 17 tries then i tried to play jackpot i found its not working i check Lucky7 Rewards and i found them trash not even worth to play it , it was 7.5 k charged rps for 1 Indulgence Scroll , and i have the tickets i don't know what should i do with them

Atzigan

bumb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!