+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Indestructable / Haters scammer

He advertising wts/wtt +12/18 feather when you go to trade him he cancels it and says lag after putting +18 feather in trade...then he waits for you to put items back in trade and puts a feather+6 in trade and fast confirms. Anyone you see from Haters guild is doing this. Just be careful of these scumbags. I frapsd it because I knew exactly he was going to do that. Send to GM see what they can do.

I see a ban coming ^^
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Kooooooooooooooooooooooph.

We all luver youuuuuuu

tat how camel gear there char in hater

That's mean from their part but... on the other side... you have to be really noob to fall into a scam like this, lol. Never accept trade before checking the items again. And I don't think that's a reason to get banned, it's a trade afterall...
    ~ Hell no, lol. ~

Quote Originally Posted by excelencia View Post
    That's mean from their part but... on the other side... you have to be really noob to fall into a scam like this, lol. Never accept trade before checking the items again. And I don't think that's a reason to get banned, it's a trade afterall...
    Scammer is talking about how to not get scammed you should make a book nico.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned
    Nico isn't a scammer.

He's a duper.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    He advertising wts/wtt +12/18 feather when you go to trade him he cancels it and says lag after putting +18 feather in trade...then he waits for you to put items back in trade and puts a feather+6 in trade and fast confirms. Anyone you see from Haters guild is doing this. Just be careful of these scumbags. I frapsd it because I knew exactly he was going to do that. Send to GM see what they can do.
    whats name of that char?
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    whats name of that char?
    Ceazar .
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Yeah Cayenne and that Indestructable defender just tried to do that scam on me Lol "if i dc wait me pls" lmfao nice try