+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    if you dont get the context dont bother posting rofl you only embarrass yourself taking posts that are not serious seriously.

And lmao who the **** has double reflect and doesnt have full buff u cant blame that on wizz debuffs what are you retarded?
    It seems i was debuff those 2 buffs just before ref and didnt spot it -Yes. U are happy now? show us better video of yours plox.
    Last edited by TuanKietgl; 02-14-2015 at 12:15 PM.

wtb bbc broes give me that fat one, plx staph be mad at my brah algis he will bomb you guys back to ISIS
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    It seems i was debuff those 2 buffs just before ref and didnt spot it -Yes. U are happy now? show as better video of yours plox.
    the **** is this guy going on about do you even watch your own vid? you had reflect when you started the vid and you activated another reflect whos debuffing you through reflect? You are blind as a bat milking the unfavorable pvp time and TM zerg trying to look good but you cant even pull that **** off.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

the **** is this guy going on about do you even watch your own vid? you had reflect when you started the vid and you activated another reflect whos debuffing you through reflect? You are blind as a bat milking the unfavorable pvp time and TM zerg trying to look good but you cant even pull that **** off.
    Are u really that dumb?? i wrote u in first post that this video was cut out from long 50min pvp so the actual pvp started like hell maybe 10-15min earlier can u get it ?

That doesnt change the fact that you went 27 or so seconds ON REFLECT without your own damn buffs

Need help? PM me

That doesnt change the fact that you went 27 or so seconds ON REFLECT without your own damn buffs
    I feel like talking with a monkey who cares about 2 buffs and i told u i diidnt see i was debuffed and even so i did good dmg so who cares John call ISIS

Comeon man i dont need to call my army to fk sum bitches, my big guns take em' bitches solo. YA FEEL ME BRAH?!
    My brah iceyy plx no copypasterino cuz i deserves challenjour gg but my bitches keep me down in bronze elo hell.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by TuanKietgl View Post
    I feel like talking with a monkey who cares about 2 buffs and i told u i diidnt see i was debuffed and even so i did good dmg so who cares John call ISIS
    LMAO you are the one out here trying to look good dont get mad that I call you out for the big fat joke u are. Answer me this if the numbers were reversed how would you do? not worth frapsing that amirite? case and point.

Need help? PM me

I was going to watch but nope, that quality just hurts my eyes *_*

LMAO you are the one out here trying to look good dont get mad that I call you out for the big fat joke u are. Answer me this if the numbers were reversed how would you do? not worth frapsing that amirite? case and point.
    Did u get mad ? Like do u think i care about those 2 buffs ? i did not try to be perfect if i was i could just cut out that episode. Just a non factors like u care about such stuff.