+ Reply to Thread

Can we add another sub category here?

For Atzigan please check this ticket #xxxxxxxx, I mean I'm guilty of it myself, posting in general discussion about support issues , but really guys we shouldn't do in general discussion, Also it would probably be easier for our helpful GMs to look there and everything be in one place. Just a thought don't bash me lol

Banned
    One subcategory for tickets, one subcategory for rage/GMs being corrupted/T1 support incompetent and protips for noobs.

There is already a support section to the forums, perhaps the best place for a forum like that would be in the support section.

I see there is a support request but that one only bounces you to the support ticket system. A place there would be useful to raise red flags to the GMs.

The downside to the whole idea is that every yahoo that submits a ticket will also post a "please check my ticket" as a part of that process just because they feel no one will look at it otherwise.

What ends up happening is that there ends up being as many "please look at ticket #######: messages there as there are tickets in the system and we end up right back where we are now.

In short it will be abused horribly.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    There is already a support section to the forums, perhaps the best place for a forum like that would be in the support section.

I see there is a support request but that one only bounces you to the support ticket system. A place there would be useful to raise red flags to the GMs.

The downside to the whole idea is that every yahoo that submits a ticket will also post a "please check my ticket" as a part of that process just because they feel no one will look at it otherwise.

What ends up happening is that there ends up being as many "please look at ticket #######: messages there as there are tickets in the system and we end up right back where we are now.

But we get Atzigan or Sineida to see it and that's a positive thing you know. :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

this fkin mess started with Jin people spamming tickets, then pinoys made it worse with their inability to read english ._.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.