+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Ummm you are supposed to not be using those crafted weapons since 55% attack stone is not supposed to exist so the answer is a big fat NO.

If anything atzigan needs to re activate the compensation net and remove the 55% attack stone from all the ppl who have them since they are NOT SUPPOSED TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    Please GM Strellan, please would you shut the fok up since you're a retarded nonfactor ? thanks.

Banned
    tbh max DD would be 60% on crafted weapon :|

70dd too OP.

Attack the person because you have no justification for using a crafted weapon besides overpowered 55% attack stones that they forgot to remove from the game parlor.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Attack the person because you have no justification for using a crafted weapon besides overpowered 55% attack stones that they forgot to remove from the game parlor.
    You really think they "forgot" ? Lel.

You're so dumb.

they put the 55% attack on the stupid nopoly last time as golden key reward. thats why the top 2 on nopoly had 218 clears and 171 clears.

Give them stones, let them dupeee

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Give them stones, let them dupeee
    You can't dupe stones. Moron.

Anyways it doesnt ****in matter how or where they got them what matters is we nerfed spirit stones for a ****in reason.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by fragtastic View Post
    they put the 55% attack on the stupid nopoly last time as golden key reward. thats why the top 2 on nopoly had 218 clears and 171 clears.
    i didnt c 55% atks on rohanapoly , and @stupid frogface do u know how hard to win those stones from royal family?? easy to say dupe since u never got to play tht game lol
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Lol 70% dd is too OP
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service