+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Still Didnt get correct stats on my UPG ring

Ticket ID:#222955
    I did the upg ring event and made one ring to +12. I got my ring boosted to +18 but I never recieved the correct stats for such a ring. My +18 ring still have 25 SDV, just like a ring with +0. When I send ticket to GM they answer with this.

"Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support!

Those are the correct Stats for the item

Artisan Cats Eye Bracers V
    13.Critical Rate(3) 22.Defense(5) 27.Ranged Attack(5) 86.Boost in Physical(Reinforced)(18)

The Ring was boosted to +18 but Critical Rate and the other Stats are not boosted equally to that. The Stats are correct as is.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff"

I replied with

"I do not understand the problem here, my ring also have stat points in form of dexterity strength and vitality. This is just 25 of each stat on the ring right now. It should be 158 of str, dex, vit on the ring.
    Stop Messing around now please.

Stats right now
    Crit 3
    Ranged 5
    Physical defense 5
    Magical defense 5
    25 strength
    25 dexterity
    25 vitality

The correct stats should be

Crit 3
    Ranged 5
    Physical defense 5
    Magical defense 5
    158 strength
    158 dexterity
    158 vitality

The ring is currently is my inventory."

Their reply for this was

"Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support!

Again, those are the the correct Stats for the item

Artisan Cats Eye Bracers V
    13.Critical Rate(3) 22.Defense(5) 27.Ranged Attack(5) 86.Boost in Physical(Reinforced)(18)

The Ring was boosted to +18 but Critical Rate and the other Stats are not boosted equally to that. The Stats are correct as is. There will be no restoration on the ring, due to this being the correct ring with the correct stats.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff"

I'm going away for a week now with my job and wont be able to play. I think that if they keep delaying all this I will endup with a ring with crapstats. What can I do?

Ticket ID:#222955
    Last edited by Ponta; 02-11-2015 at 08:49 PM.

yea man its amazing ho brilliant they are sometimes, It is like having a conversation about car engines with a cat

Im having a problem also, mine is kicked up to tier 2 now, just keep sending tickets and try and explain like your talking to a 2-year old child, maybe they will catch your meaning before long, good luck

show screenshot lol

Lol, physical reinforced +18 means that acc boosted by +18 (legend weapon), that's why your acc stats still like +0 even the items shows +18, because of that +18 not for acc..
    Maybe GM wrong put the boost, but they didnt check the STR DEX VIT stats is boosted or not..CMIIW

To check that, put your acc to EM, dont sell it, just look at description when you click it, then look at this 2 pics below, which one of boost that your acc have?

Boos reinforced legend weapon/armor

Boost acc /crafted weapon

I didn't get that problem. My +18 rings shows just fine

@GM/Support: This is how one of these rings BOOSTED TO +18 is supposed to look (mine is melee). See the Str/Dev/Vit numbers?
    Please resolve the issues here rather than reading off a damn book at players that have spent serious money to make these rings.
    Atzigan will you please give these guys a kick for not using their brains? I swear you can get monkeys that have better reading comprehension than your level 1 guys are showing here.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-12-2015 at 04:16 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I didn't get that problem. My +18 rings shows just fine

@GM/Support: This is how one of these rings BOOSTED TO +18 is supposed to look (mine is melee). See the Str/Dev/Vit numbers?
    Please resolve the issues here rather than reading off a damn book at players that have spent serious money to make these rings.
    Atzigan will you please give these guys a kick for not using their brains? I swear you can get monkeys that have better reading comprehension than your level 1 guys are showing here.
    Thanks for the support. Its so frustrating to talk to them without getting understood >.<

Banned
    I will be fixing this ASAP. The Solution has been found and will be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by GutterMagic View Post
    I will be fixing this ASAP. The Solution has been found and will be corrected.
    Thanks, that sounds wonderful!

Problem Solved.