+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    we a core be4 ahmed would even ally u he would ask me or I would break ally once home easy as that you don't contribute anything to us coz you have no gear nd talk bs about what u have nd use your temp is whack so you opinions or imput means nothing
    You weren't in that discussion, enough said. So much factor.

oh I do after ruler you guys RQ don't pvp all boobs do is kill people on HK
    so u are mad that ur people are getting killed on hk, i don't get why but fine.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    You weren't in that discussion, enough said. So much factor.
    idc what discussion you had lol still fact is your whack so you contribute nothing to any guild shawn > haily
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    idc what discussion you had lol still fact is your whack so you contribute nothing to any guild shawn > haily
    trying to derail ? Big steve isn't that big ? Awh fk.

I bet you rushed on vent asking "you had discussions ? Without me ????" "yeah". 0wn3d.

trying to derail ? Big steve isn't that big ? Awh fk.

I bet you rushed on vent asking "you had discussions ? Without me ????" "yeah". 0wn3d.
    sorry im at work I cant sit at home play rohan all day like you oh wait you have a "5k$ a week job" my bad
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    Protip : when it comes to negotiations, you don't have to be the best templuuuuuuuur ever to have a word to say. All the skill it requires is to do suggestions and to encompass all aspects and interests of both parties to reach an agreement.

Protip : when it comes to negotiations, you don't have to be the best templuuuuuuuur ever to have a word to say. All the skill it requires is to do suggestions and to encompass all aspects and interests of both parties to reach an agreement.
    Protip : some1 that brings nothing to you or there own guild can ever have a valid input as you are invalid in the pvp gear your temp with the gear u say you have and people might take u more seriously
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

How convenient they count out the TM priest mage zerg and the BRs hurr jin>ran. Its kinda hard not to get wiped when there are literally 5 priests sitting on the outskirts of pvp with chrono up waiting to vac tickle and cherish but yabrah jin>ran at being desperate LOL

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Protip : some1 that brings nothing to you or there own guild can ever have a valid input as you are invalid in the pvp gear your temp with the gear u say you have and people might take u more seriously
    Yea thats why your guild asked us to ally before allying to TM after that discussion =O)

Retarded as usual.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    How convenient they count out the TM priest mage zerg and the BRs hurr jin>ran. Its kinda hard not to get wiped when there are literally 5 priests sitting on the outskirts of pvp with chrono up waiting to vac tickle and cherish but yabrah jin>ran at being desperate LOL
    Jin > Ran

Why you don't bring more people ? Because no1 wants to join this retarded side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast