+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    Oh Greate
    but seem like u still cant win pvp , u fly like 50 time today
    Bruh neither u or ur gf know how to pvp, yeh you do get carried from either james or maha, but u still don't know how to pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by arasukri View Post
    And? She's said she doesn't give a **** lol
    So right on the money. I flyyy, we fly, we don't give a fok. At least we get in there and try against the zerg. We win, we are happy, we lose we are happy. Its pvp almost every day and its fun.

Last time I played Rohan the pvp was non existent and the game was boring. Now its alive and fun again no matter how noob I am or how many times I die.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    the point is Haters and E2N will never be "allys" we just proving a point to boobs that JIN > RAN
    Pretty much that. After discussions we came up to the conclusion we couldn't be allied.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Pretty much that. After discussions we came up to the conclusion we couldn't be allied.
    there was no discussion involving you LOL e2n was asking ahmed to ally them he asked us we said no we will be "friendly" until boobs r gone then back to wiping each other your not a factor to even consider to "help us" or we "help you" u die 2 mobs
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

you don't prove that with 1 - 2 pvps u still have alot to see, and thats the fun thing about it.

there was no discussion involving you LOL e2n was asking ahmed to ally them he asked us we said no we will be "friendly" until boobs r gone then back to wiping each other your not a factor to even consider to "help us" or we "help you" u die 2 mobs
    I lol'd tho, u indeed know nothing about boobs and what kind of people are in it.

Let me do this challenge with you CIP, your guild and e2n will go back to fighting each other before boobs are gone (if ever lmao) alrighty?

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    I lol'd tho, u indeed know nothing about boobs and what kind of people are in it.
    oh I do after ruler you guys RQ don't pvp all boobs do is kill people on HK
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    Uh no ? LOL. Whoever played pink asked Pat to ally and he said gtfo. Then I actually had discussion with ceazar, james, jeyd and falsegod gm.

Seems you know a lot lol. Oh wait, you weren't in that discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Uh no ? LOL. Whoever played pink asked Pat to ally and he said gtfo. Then I actually had discussion with ceazar, james, jeyd and falsegod gm.

Seems you know a lot lol. Oh wait, you weren't in that discussion.
    we a core be4 ahmed would even ally u he would ask me or I would break ally once home easy as that you don't contribute anything to us coz you have no gear nd talk bs about what u have nd use your temp is whack so you opinions or imput means nothing
    Evolut1on 109 Famous